Author Topic: True Tiger fans roar too early (Geelong Addy)  (Read 2527 times)

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: True Tiger fans roar too early (Geelong Addy)
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 02:53:22 PM »
In the most part she was right in her assessment. Just look at the Rich v Carl predictions thread on this forum and you'll all see most thought we would win. And I met too many Richmond supporters who thought they'd beat Carlscum. I didn't but had to be there just in case we did. 

She was correct on her assessment of Delidio and Vickery, correct that we are worse than fitzroy, had a bad history of draft picks etc.  but she was wrong about 1 thing....KB never apologised for bating Carlscum supporters & he was still doing it days after the match that's why I love KB.

KB was taking the pee outta Carlton supporters.

And they took the bait.

He's picked the Tiges against Collingwood too HAHAHA.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: True Tiger fans roar too early (Geelong Addy)
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 05:35:02 PM »
In the most part she was right in her assessment. Just look at the Rich v Carl predictions thread on this forum and you'll all see most thought we would win. And I met too many Richmond supporters who thought they'd beat Carlscum. I didn't but had to be there just in case we did. 

She was correct on her assessment of Delidio and Vickery, correct that we are worse than fitzroy, had a bad history of draft picks etc.  but she was wrong about 1 thing....KB never apologised for bating Carlscum supporters & he was still doing it days after the match that's why I love KB.

KB was taking the pee outta Carlton supporters.

And they took the bait.

He's picked the Tiges against Collingwood too HAHAHA.
Its amazing.... this game crept up on KB, because if he had more time hed be spruiking us
I remember on tuesday he looked at the upcoming games and said... Oh Collingwood/Richmond- thats gonna be a big one...
I think he like the rest of the media have been caught up in the whole melbourne saga as well as the misfud saga too....

Lucky for us  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

gerkin greg

Elise Potter: slag or grub, town bike or battery eater
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 09:34:31 PM »
Imagine living in Geelong

Not her fault she's a prolapsed spud gun