Author Topic: What if Jackson is named AGAIN to play next week?  (Read 19089 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: What if Jackson is named AGAIN to play next week?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 12:27:59 PM »
Webberley is not the answer. Neither is White. Our depth is stuffing pathetic

It's either leave Jackson in or drop him for Webberley.. I know which one I would prefer.

Says who? Jackson is a negater/inside mid and Webberley is as outside as they come. They're not competing for the same spot. Arnot is a more realistic suggestion.

Jackson won't be dropped.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 12:37:33 PM »
I'm sure Jacko would be flattered that he is the sole reason for our clubs downfall by playing Melbourne  ::)
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2012, 12:56:39 PM »

Correct - have a look at our list, our midfield depth is woeful and it's why we're playing Jackson, Edwards, Tuck and Grigg whilst other teams have real quality in their second tier midfielders. We've been loading up on talls and neglecting building depth in midfield. Out of the players that weren't in the 22 this week, who can come in and add quality in the midfield? Plenty more work to do to build a decent list.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »

Correct - have a look at our list, our midfield depth is woeful and it's why we're playing Jackson, Edwards, Tuck and Grigg whilst other teams have real quality in their second tier midfielders. We've been loading up on talls and neglecting building depth in midfield. Out of the players that weren't in the 22 this week, who can come in and add quality in the midfield? Plenty more work to do to build a decent list.

Hey Jezza, can you avoid bringing even a grain of logic to this forum. We had a loss, time to vent mate. More huffing, even more puffing and throw in a dash of bluster.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2012, 05:15:38 PM »
Jackson has never been of standard.

Needs to be dropped, however it means nothing in terms of culture/future/image etc.

The decision to extend his contract during the off season was a catastrophe.
Go Tigers!

tony_montana

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2012, 05:27:32 PM »

Hey Jezza, can you avoid bringing even a grain of logic to this forum. We had a loss, time to vent mate. More huffing, even more puffing and throw in a dash of bluster.

A bit of credit mate, most aren't peeed off due to losing to the blues and pies, but the manner in which we lost, ie same ol same ol, we have seen what the likes of Jackson, Edwards bring to the table and it's not good enough. We don't like seeing our number one fwd playing like a spoilt brat demanding the ball behind his opponent, we don't like seeing our number 2 forward look disinterested in getting to contests.

between the 2 of them I can barely recall either one leading hard up the wing giving our defenders and mids an option down the line, that's unacceptble... fix those issues and win or lose as long as 22 players have a dipped acceptable

Tigermonk

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2012, 05:36:09 PM »

A bit of credit mate, most aren't peeed off due to losing to the blues and pies, but the manner in which we lost, ie same ol same ol, we have seen what the likes of Jackson, Edwards bring to the table and it's not good enough. We don't like seeing our number one fwd playing like a spoilt brat demanding the ball behind his opponent, we don't like seeing our number 2 forward look disinterested in getting to contests.

between the 2 of them I can barely recall either one leading hard up the wing giving our defenders and mids an option down the line, that's unacceptble... fix those issues and win or lose as long as 22 players have a dipped acceptable

Rewoldt was a beaten up kid last night. Hunched over at time l dont know why because his efforts were worthless.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 05:47:34 PM »
Monk.i sat down on the fence and was amazed at his complaining to the umpires and arguing with team mates was ordinary .always wants to blame others

Offline Captain__Blood

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2012, 05:48:18 PM »
The only Richmond players that do not have a Coburg number are -

Deledio
Martin
Riewoldt
Cotchin
Newman
Jackson

who is the odd man out...

Tigermonk

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 05:53:16 PM »
Monk.i sat down on the fence and was amazed at his complaining to the umpires and arguing with team mates was ordinary .always wants to blame others

it was a crybaby effort, not as bad as Jackson berating his teammates when Shaw was running around doing what he liked unmaned, said to the son look at that prick & look who Shaws opponant is. said to him watch Jackson slowly go back & pick up Shaw after the goal which was caused by Jackson. Just watching the replay now & the TV only show little of what really goes on. Rewoldt was lucky to even have a one on one apart from when he run into Ried in the opening minutes which was classic. Lucky he never had me for a opponant l would have broken his ribs  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 05:56:30 PM »
1.30 left into the 3rd quarter Rewoldt wipes out Dusty martin when Dusty clearly was going to mark the ball.  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 06:07:40 PM »
18:10 remaining in the 4th & Jackson turns the ball over without preasure by hands. Could you imagine what it would be like if l done a count on every possession on a whole game & what it would look like.  How much damage his opponent has done the last 2 weeks & how many goals it has cost the teams hardwork. l bet Rance, Grimes, Morris, Cotchin & Foley wouldnot be pleased

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 06:11:19 PM »
hey TM, who played on thomas last night and how did the little prick get to run riot for those 5 minutes?

overall it was a good job in keeping him quiet, but that bust was damaging.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Tigermonk

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2012, 06:30:06 PM »
hey TM, who played on thomas last night and how did the little prick get to run riot for those 5 minutes?

overall it was a good job in keeping him quiet, but that bust was damaging.

Griggs was on Dale Thomas

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2012, 06:32:01 PM »
cheers, except for that 5 min patch he did a good job, and had some influence himself.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI