Author Topic: Coburg vs Box Hill - Sat. April 28  (Read 9002 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Coburg vs Box Hill - Sat. April 28
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2012, 03:53:08 PM »
Just had a look at the highlights. Graham would have to be the best ruckman not getting a game in the AFL. Wayne Carey looked good too

Ruanaidh

« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2012, 05:04:47 PM »
I hear the distant rumbling of herding Bison......wait a sec.......it's Benny Darrou steaming towards a game in the firsts :thumbsup......well maybe next year.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2012, 06:32:53 PM »
:huh
What happened to the report on Addam Maric?????????????????

RFC Official, please explain!
that's easy.
Addam Maric. Another solid game at this level. But unfortunately can't translate this at AFL level.
Is and always will be a Melbourne reject and we as a club have learnt our lesson and will not be recruiting any player delisted by that club ever again.

You'd probably be interested in this

Hawthorn director of football and derek Hine from collingwood were asked on 3AW today about recruiting Melbourne rejects Kyle Cheney and Simon Buckley respectively. Both said it was a mistake and despite both players now getting regular games and contributing in their second seasons at top 4 clubs they would both be delisted again at years end because it's a clear mistake to recruit delisted players from struggling clubs. Saints coach rang in and said the same about Polo.

Looks like they have vindicated your opinion Mr Tugra
Your joking aren't ya?
First of all I had no idea who they were because they're nobodies.   
Buckley is a fringe player and a dud. Even this year with the injuries the magpies have had he's only managed a couple of games. And he's already been in trouble for keying his girlfriends car. What a pickup he's turned out to be. 
Cheney has managed only 11 games in two years. What are you trying to say? Or you wished the tigers picked up these hopeless Melbourne rejects? You can't be serious. 
And why did you even mention Polo? Glad to see the back of him after only 1 great game that just happened to be his first game for us. Do you want him back??? 
I'm disappointed really, in your effort to try and counter my opinion on Melbourne rejects, you only just confirmed it for me all the more.  

The club that keeps giving.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2012, 06:55:27 PM »

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2012, 10:10:28 PM »

OE, the fishing emicon would be so much easier   :lol :lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2012, 01:40:52 PM »
That's a soft edit, o-e. Seen worse things said at Beige.

Buckley is a great kick