Author Topic: edwards  (Read 7740 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: edwards
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 08:33:50 PM »
Yep, two good games in a row, two threads, 4 years of poo games=more threads. Please let's just use one thread for him... :thumbsup

Well done Shane, please keep it up to prove people like me wrong! Or please keep it up to improve your trade value......contracted or not, he is still tradable.. ;D

You wouldn't trade him if he keeps that up, was elite again today. Hands quicker than usain bolt  :shh
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 08:35:58 PM »
Yep, two good games in a row, two threads, 4 years of poo games=more threads. Please let's just use one thread for him... :thumbsup

Well done Shane, please keep it up to prove people like me wrong! Or please keep it up to improve your trade value......contracted or not, he is still tradable.. ;D

You wouldn't trade him if he keeps that up, was elite again today. Hands quicker than usain bolt  :shh

Dead right...IF......
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 08:37:13 PM »
Must leave him forward now, can obviously play there, no good out of the backline or on the ball.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 08:49:24 PM »
Sheddy is doing nicely.  Backing his nice ball gathering with some slick delivery in the clinches today.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 09:37:05 PM »
Playing some good footy i must admit. 2 weeks he has been good and i like this new getting in front of opponents faces thing he has introduced the last couple of weeks. He is starting to get into opponents faces.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 09:38:53 PM »
:shh

BTW, why don't we ever hear from you when he plays s h i t..? Funny that. ::)

I've been consistent on Edwards because I see his talent and I see the role he plays which is why his coach sticks by him.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 09:41:27 PM »

I've been consistent on Edwards because I see his talent and I see the role he plays which is why his coach sticks by him.

he is getting games because there is no one else to come back in

The way he played the last 2 games and the back 6 games of a few years ago is the level he should be playing at

Do that and his a regular in the team
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 09:41:58 PM »

When he plays crap you never admit it keep a very low profile so it doesn't really give you any bragging rights when he plays well....

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2012, 09:42:59 PM »

The way he played the last 2 games and the back 6 games of a few years ago is the level he should be playing at

Do that and his a regular in the team

Spot on.

"Rucks:

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 10:27:31 PM »

That's your opinion. I disagree. He's an important player for us.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2012, 05:07:11 AM »

Seen Usain Bolt play some good footy. His hands are not quick though

yoooo username i love you :cuddles

mm bed time   :angel:

TigerTimeII

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2012, 09:23:56 AM »
u r only human   :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Tigermonk

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2012, 09:33:58 AM »
he done alot of good things when not having the ball yesterday, now that he has coaches who can bring the best out of him & have lifted him to the required level.

if you dont have someone capable to lift you to the next level, then your talents are lost

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2012, 09:39:18 AM »
the goal he got from the free was very clever play. Was lively up forward. Prefer him in the forward line

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2012, 09:48:01 AM »
i for one dont rate him.
 but some credit to him his last two weeks have been good, but can he sustain it?  i doubt it.
seen these little patches from him before only to see him revert to normal for big patches. consistency is the key and eliminating the poor decisions and poor disposal.

Only you could take something negative from that game, like "I doubt he can sustain it"... Wow  ::)