Author Topic: Richmond could climb into the finals at the expense of Carlton (Herald-Sun)  (Read 13326 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Carltank will win tonight.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
stuff i hate seeing these idiots win. The more is see the Cats play the more i feel we had those pricks the other month.

they are nothing like they were last year

the only positive is cats are on the same points as them so its not that bad.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Cats up by a goal a 3/4 time. Sheesh it'll be hilarious if the Blues get rolled after they came out all guns blazing in the first quarter and should've put Geelong away. Collo had a pretty good first half but drifted out of the game in the 3rd qtr.

ps. one of the worst displays of umpiring tonight especially that first half time.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Puss Puss Puss Puss - Cmon Cats

I aint buyin this take the Bloose spot in the 8 crap but I tell ya what payback is a bish all those Bloose supporters I owe will cop it in spades.

dwaino

ch-ch-choookkee

dwaino

Think we will pump West Coast next.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/round-11-carlton-v-geelong-game-day-thread.955669/page-18#post-24483861

Lol... delusional to the fact they just choked... and are traveling to Perth in 6 days.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Puss Puss Puss Puss - Cmon Cats

I aint buyin this take the Bloose spot in the 8 crap but I tell ya what payback is a bish all those Bloose supporters I owe will cop it in spades.

Fair enough, and I think the same about owing them.
Thing is after this week, cats are 7-4, blues are 6-5, saints want to win tommorow and we want to win as well to be 6-5.

Even if we win unless we win by 60pts or more well still be out of the 8. Saints will get up tommorow and take blues place geelong stay in. One of those earlier wins would have us in already

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Now we must make the most of the Blues loss tomorrow and beat Freo to draw level with them on wins.

Anyone else think Judd isn't the Judd of old this year? He appears to have lost that explosiveness and quick acceleration he used to have.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Kids preventing sleep will do that to ya  ;D

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
We need to keep improving our %. We are still well below any team currently sitting in the 8.

We need to bury both Freo and GWS
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
Anyone else think Judd isn't the Judd of old this year? He appears to have lost that explosiveness and quick acceleration he used to have.

There's been a fair bit of speculation about this on the "around the grounds" thread on Punt Road End. The folding green ambassador is closing in fast on 30, and the prospect of holding up another cup seems to be diminishing :clapping

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
We need to keep improving our %. We are still well below any team currently sitting in the 8.

We need to bury both Freo and GWS
As long as we keep winning then % will take care of itself. The Blues have dropped to 115% (+139) compared to our 110% (+91). So we need to make up roughly 50 points in the next two games to bypass them. The Blues have West Coast away next week after only a 6-day break which helps. Likewise the Saints have a tough road trip to Adelaide after playing the Suns.

Geel (7-4)           Carl (6-5)            St K (5-5)          Rich (5-5)
R11:                                                        Suns                Freo
R12:        bye                Eagles (away)     Adel (away)       GWS
R13:      Syd (away)        bye                      bye                 bye

As long as we win the next two games we should be in the Eight by the Bye.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
The folding green ambassador is closing in fast on 30, and the prospect of holding up another cup seems to be diminishing :clapping
Yep it looks like the wear and tear of his career is starting to show. Not having Murphy and Carrazzo around either means he can't feed off them. He sure ain't getting any help from the likes of McLean and the second stringers. Carlton fall away badly after their best 22. The injuries have exposed their lack of depth and Ratten has no plan B.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Eat shyte essendon