Author Topic: No round 1 games at the 'G next year? / Opener with carlton could be moved.  (Read 7982 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Freakin Vic's have won first two games outright to setup a good lead at the top  :banghead
Still hoping they can do it, just at the junction will be fine!

Don't panic, Tassie have them covered, final will be played at Blundstone arena just to eff up Norts beginning to the season ;D

Vics bowlers are going to take 20 wickets regularly this season.
NSW cartel will ensure only 1 or 2 play for Australia
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Murphy and Kreuzer won't start full training until after Christmas. Will they be underdone for round 1?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/mick-malthouse-missing-half-of-his-midfield/story-e6frf9jf-1226495012725

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
 :pray

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
If this deal with Cricket Victoria goes through then, apart from 2015 when the Cricket World Cup is on, we won't have to worry anymore about the scheduling of our opening round game against Carlton each year at the 'G.

... plans to shift Cricket Victoria to a new centre of excellence at the Junction Oval are back on the State Government's agenda.

It means the AFL could secure access to the MCG in early March each year.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/cricket-victoria-close-to-sealing-move-to-junction-oval-to-free-up-mcg-for-start-of-afl-season/story-e6frf9jf-1226501017982