Author Topic: Grog Squad Rules!  (Read 8455 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Grog Squad Rules!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 06:51:12 PM »
I don't sit with any squad, but I 200% agree. There are literally thousands of other places to sit. Tossers.

Hold on a tick
What about innocent people that have to walk to the exit points only to have idiots going off there head F this and F that.
Got no issue with singing songs , but when you get drunken imbeciles who cant stand up getting involved, something has to give

Oh the poor innocent aisle walkers! May we all pray for their souls.

Worse off than the children of KONY 2012.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 06:52:40 PM »
I don't sit with any squad, but I 200% agree. There are literally thousands of other places to sit. Tossers.

Hold on a tick
What about innocent people that have to walk to the exit points only to have idiots going off there head F this and F that.
Got no issue with singing songs , but when you get drunken imbeciles who cant stand up getting involved, something has to give

Oh the poor innocent aisle walkers! May we all pray for their souls.

Worse off than the children of KONY 2012.

:clapping

Gigantor

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 06:53:27 PM »
Drunks at the footy or anywhere else in a public place is one ugly eyesore..They are neither funny ,witty,or make any comment worth listening to.......zero tolerence i say(both from authorities and us the public)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012, 06:54:32 PM »
Betraying your own people is the worst thing you can do. The people who have done it should pee off and go support essendon or carlton or whoever else they want. We dont need supporters like them. If any of these clowns have done it and they read this site and these thread - do us a favor and stuff off. Your Not Richmond and Your Not One of Us!

I find this post ironic coming from you. You bagged the team on this forum last fri night. Sheesh pot man
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2012, 06:56:10 PM »
Should be illegal to watch a game of footy without a beer.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2012, 07:00:29 PM »
Drunks at the footy or anywhere else in a public place is one ugly eyesore..They are neither funny ,witty,or make any comment worth listening to.......zero tolerence i say(both from authorities and us the public)

So i take it you've never been drunk before in a public place and dropped a profanity? Not even in your late teens?

Never watched an M rated movie without being terribly offended?

Part of life mate. Nature of the human race.

Don't have to like it, but if you want to complain about it do it from the comfort of your mates Mt Buller chalet over a fluffy duck and a velvet glove.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 07:00:45 PM »

I don't think it's the grog squad but the hangers on

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 07:03:36 PM »
It's is very obvious by certain posts that alot of you haven't fathered children
I look at the spectators that sit in front of the area concerned and there is a huge numbers of supporters that are kids and well under 18

Gigantor

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2012, 07:06:31 PM »

So i take it you've never been drunk before in a public place and dropped a profanity? Not even in your late teens?

Don't have to like it, but if you want to complain about it do it from the comfort of your mates Mt Buller chalet over a fluffy duck and a velvet glove.

Fortunately i come from the tommy hafey school of alcohol consumption

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2012, 07:06:59 PM »
JJ, is your kid the one that said to you "I want to go home, Richmond are losers" at a game two years ago?

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2012, 07:08:29 PM »
It's is very obvious by certain posts that alot of you haven't fathered children
I look at the spectators that sit in front of the area concerned and there is a huge numbers of supporters that are kids and well under 18

Thought you were blocking our posts tough guy?

Irrespective, it's very obvious that certain parents over protect their kids thinking they will therefore grow up to be model citizens.

Let us all know how that turns out when they rebel against your white bread world.  :thumbsup

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2012, 07:10:02 PM »

Minus the exercise. What a waste.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2012, 07:15:03 PM »
JJ, is your kid the one that said to you "I want to go home, Richmond are losers" at a game two years ago?

She is the one that sits in the cold in her jumper waving hers flags everyweek

Gigantor

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2012, 07:15:09 PM »

Minus the exercise. What a waste.

In fact  me and some my old footy buddies try as best we can to do a Hafey both in exercise and consumption of alcohol...

dwaino

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2012, 07:17:42 PM »

Hold on a tick

Yeah fair call, but I'm talking in reply to Flags' mention of sitting near them. There are always going to be isolated incidents and has nothing to do with any particular groups other than some people are just eff wits.

This reminds me of about 6 or 7 years ago with a couple live music venues that had separate drinking rooms/floors. There was a period where a string of complaints were coming through saying that a bunch of bands were too offensive (we're from the extreme heavy metal scene) and the punters were typically non-sociable types. The request was for our sorts of bands not allowed to be played there at certain times. Despite complaining in the local street beat newspapers and such, the club owners ended up telling these mobs to eff off and drink somewhere else.

The moral of the story was if you go to a particular kind of place then expect the chance of running into a particular kind of behavior. In this case, it's tens of thousands of individuals with different backgrounds and values spectating professional sport in the evening where alcohol is served. Personally, I've never had an issue. It's unfortunate for WP that he had to be the victim of an isolated case. It's where the security and supervision needs to be stepped up. If it were me I'd of just punched the prick. But that's also why I don't drink at the footy.