Author Topic: Message from Cheer Squad  (Read 1005 times)

Moi

Message from Cheer Squad
« on: April 21, 2005, 04:48:06 PM »
Got this email today - so if anyone who's in the cheer squad who might be affected, have a read.

Hi All,

Please be aware that all 18 game RFC members that have pre-booked cheer squad tickets for the Round 5 St Kilda game at Telstra Dome, MUST bring their membership card to secure entry on Sunday.

The game is not ticketed, so your 18 game membership card WILL admit you entry to the venue. You will still however have to meet me outside the ground to collect your seats.

Please let other Cheer Squad members know, if they are attending.

Kind Regards,

David Norman

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
Re: Message from Cheer Squad
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 05:00:21 PM »
ROFLMAOOoo@grandmoi

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 05:29:35 PM »
Sounds like it's going to be a full house and supporters will miss out. There's a similar notice on the Saints site. The AFL should've moved the game to the MCG and got 70,000 easily.

----------------------------------------
Round 5 Ticketing Update
richmondfc.com.au
11:57:55 AM Wed 20 April, 2005

Round 5 - St Kilda v’s Richmond

To all Richmond Members who have home match entitlements only and non-Members supporters, we encourage you to pre-purchase General Admission ticketing for the game on Sunday, April 24, as the AFL and the venue are expecting a large crowd.

Richmond 18-Membership holders can use their Membership card on the day to swipe-in and gain entry, and access level 3 unreserved seating.

By adhering to this, it will certainly alleviate supporters spending excessive time in queues and generally ease the entry process for all patrons.

http://richmondfc.com.au/default.asp?pg=insidetheclub&spg=aroundtheclubdisplay&articleid=197731
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 06:39:10 PM »
i purchased tickets monday morning online, i believe it will be a sell out and gates will close early
i hope many tigers wikll be their as the saints have passed 30k members and we dont wantthem to have th ecrowd advantage