Author Topic: GWS is a Danger Game for Tigers (Herald-Sun)  (Read 4942 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Re: GWS is a Danger Game for Tigers (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2012, 12:36:17 PM »
We will smash em will be our biggest winning margin of the year  hell the boys are going to rape em without vaseline in the poo hole
:lol
I agree. We should win by over 100 points no problems. That's what i'm expecting today. If north can do it there's no reason we can't smash 'em.
Danger game..... rubbish!

Are you expecting a win that big if it rains all day?
why not? Rain hail or shine we should smash 'em. No excuses really. That's if we want to be considered a finals team.
We will find out in a few hours won't we.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2012, 12:46:36 PM »
Absolutely bucketing at the minute.

Win is what important today. Margin isn't  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

dwaino

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2012, 12:49:40 PM »
AFL conspiring with NWO globalists and used HAARP to force crap weather in Sydney and make it hard for Richmond again  :banghead  :banghead

tony_montana

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2012, 12:53:57 PM »
Good test to see if we learnt anything from last week, will we KISS or will we continue to try and possess the ball? It's all well and good to have a mantra of being so well drilled in your style of game that you can still beat the opposition despite the predictability, but you need to be able to adapt like we so clearly didn't last week.

:gotigers

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2012, 10:07:51 PM »
Not saying we cant play in the wet but second to the ball and fiddling around when we did have it is not good wet weather football, against the Hawks the rain was the turning point in the game because we were switched on, give GWS a sniff in a close wet weather game and it could be the result from hell.
I have changed my mind, we cant play in wet and the reason is that we seem to only have a plan A and that plan doesnt work in the wet. Was clear for all to see, sorry for coming out with this after everyone got it out of their system yesterday but only got back from the big smoke today and needed to vent somewhere. Its honestly one of the worst games i have ever had the displeasure to watch and actually walked out the stadium feeling like we lost. Thank God for the bye  :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2012, 10:19:43 PM »
What kinda football game do you expect to be played in non stop rain, want me to drag out he list of upsets the tiges have coe up with when the conditions neutralise the contest :wallywink
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled