Author Topic: Changes next week for the Melbourne game?  (Read 18563 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Changes next week for the Melbourne game?
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2012, 07:31:44 PM »
The forecast for Saturday is Sunny, fine day with little wind.

My team for this week

Out: King(inj), Grimes(inj), Jackson(susp), and  Miller.
In: Conca, Batchelor, White, (If Foley fit substitute with White) and O'Hanlon.

B: Newman Rance Batchelor
HB: Houli Griffiths Morris
C: Grigg Martin Conca
HF: Deledio Elton Connors
F: Nahas Riewoldt Edwards
R: Maric Cotchin Tuck
INT: Dea White O'Hanlon sub: Ellis

Gigantor

« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2012, 07:33:55 PM »
Dare we give posty one lost shot at the big time ,now that grimesy is out?

Ruanaidh

« Reply #122 on: July 03, 2012, 07:36:19 PM »
Dare we give posty one lost shot at the big time ,now that grimesy is out?
Do we need too with Griff and Elton in the side? He may come in to stretch the Dees Defence and give some Ruck support to Maric.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #123 on: July 03, 2012, 08:02:13 PM »
Outs Jako Grimes King Miller
Ins   Post Graham Foley Conca

the claw

« Reply #124 on: July 03, 2012, 08:50:17 PM »
sheesh indeed i wonder who the wank is.

your the smart one tell us all here just how long you thing it should take to go from fitzroy like proportions to a premiership. im happy to back in 8 yrs what are you backing in 3 yrs lol.

Sheesh what's with the name calling. Fitzroy like proportions lol.Do yourself a favour and give up posting on forums. There is not one person that agrees with your rants.

Regards,
Doctor Sheesh
lol you call a poster a wank and complain when you cop it back softie is what i should have called ya. dont dish it out if you cant cop it back.

cmon you opened your mouth and said  what i said was rubbish. no counter argument no nothing but name calling.  all i can gather thus far is you dont think we were compared to fitzroy in 2010 when we lost how many in a row.

cmon grow some balls and at least have the courage of your convictions and tell us all just how long you think it should take us to win a gf starting from the end of 09.
ive said 8 yrs a very realistic appraisal but rubbish according to you and im a wank for saying it.
whats freakin funny is it  seems you think it should have taken 3 yrs the way your carrying on. be real interesting to hear just how long you think it should take or perhaps you havent got the balls to put it on the line. youd just rather have a crack at those who do.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #125 on: July 03, 2012, 08:58:22 PM »

your the smart one tell us all here just how long you thing it should take to go from fitzroy like proportions to a premiership. im happy to back in 8 yrs what are you backing in 3 yrs lol.

Sheesh what's with the name calling. Fitzroy like proportions lol.Do yourself a favour and give up posting on forums. There is not one person that agrees with your rants.

Regards,
Doctor Sheesh
lol you call a poster a wank and complain when you cop it back softie is what i should have called ya. dont dish it out if you cant cop it back.

cmon you opened your mouth and said  what i said was rubbish. no counter argument no nothing but name calling.  all i can gather thus far is you dont think we were compared to fitzroy in 2010 when we lost how many in a row.

cmon grow some balls and at least have the courage of your convictions and tell us all just how long you think it should take us to win a gf starting from the end of 09.
ive said 8 yrs a very realistic appraisal but rubbish according to you and im a wank for saying it.
whats freakin funny is it  seems you think it should have taken 3 yrs the way your carrying on. be real interesting to hear just how long you think it should take or perhaps you havent got the balls to put it on the line. youd just rather have a crack at those who do.

Mate, have you seen the 508 data allowance error message?

People cant log on or post on this site because posts like yours hog all the site's data allowance.

It's greedy and it's bloody selfish.

I don't like it and I have the right to say it  >:(

the claw

« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2012, 09:04:13 PM »

Regards,
Doctor Sheesh

People cant log on or post on this site because posts like yours hog all the site's data allowance.

I don't like it and I have a right to say it.  >:(
508 data allowance what. the simple answer is no what the hell  are you on about.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2012, 09:37:01 PM »
The forecast for Saturday is Sunny, fine day with little wind.

My team for this week

Out: King(inj), Grimes(inj), Jackson(susp), and  Miller.
In: Conca, Batchelor, White, (If Foley fit substitute with White) and O'Hanlon.

B: Newman Rance Batchelor
HB: Houli Griffiths Morris
C: Grigg Martin Conca
HF: Deledio Elton Connors
F: Nahas Riewoldt Edwards
R: Maric Cotchin Tuck
INT: Dea White O'Hanlon sub: Ellis

That's fair, but who helps maric in the ruck from that lineup? Its a good one but creates a dilemma, do we need one of dumber and dumber?
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

the claw

« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2012, 09:56:24 PM »
b/ morris - rance - grimes
hb/ dea - griffiths newman.
c/ grigg - tuck - deledio
hf/ ohanlon - riewoldt - martin
f/ edwards - elton - i maric.
r/ graham - cotchin - foley
int/ conca - jackson - ellis - houli/connors.

ins ohanlon, foley, conca, graham
outs/  miller, king, nahas, one of houli/connors.

ohanlon for king. foley for nahas. conca for either houli or connors, graham for miller.
back on topic. posted the above earlier in the week. lol  with jackson suspended one of the few times ive picked him this yr and he gets rubbed out,  and grimes gone
would change it to moore for grimes  and bring batchelor/white  in for jackson.

b/ morris - rance - moore.
hb/ dea - griffiths - newman.
c/ grigg - tuck - deledio.
hf/ ohanlon - riewoldt - martin
f/ edwards - elton - i maric.
r/ graham - cotchin - foley.
int/ conca - ellis -  houli / batchelor/white. would normally pick a genuine mid here as a sub but we dont have one to bring in other than give nahas another game. no thanks.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #129 on: July 03, 2012, 10:47:07 PM »

I don't like it and I have the right to say it  >:(

A complete distortion of the facts.

You sound like Tony Abbott.

:wallywink

Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2012, 11:07:48 PM »

Regards,
Doctor Sheesh

I said 8 years to win a flag is a wank (why 8 and not 7 or 9?). I didn't call you a wank. If I was calling you a wanker you'd know it. Congratulations on making something out of nothing once again. Learn to read you slapper. I never once called you a name, I said it's a wank that we'll take 8 years to do anything. And it is. You've gone on a tirade now and made yourself look stupid. I'm ashamed that I ever stuck up for you when TFT was giving you a hard time. I went into bat for you and you go and call everyone names whenever they call you on your constant BS? stuff off back to PRE. Oh, wait..................

How's that? :fishing

gerkin greg

« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2012, 11:12:12 PM »
Nice ninja edit coach  :lol

First attempt was better

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2012, 11:13:47 PM »
65' and Claw. They make a good team. Both have taken more you know what than Bev.

gerkin greg

« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2012, 11:14:51 PM »
Bev should come in this week

Need the balls

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2012, 11:16:19 PM »
Bev Stevens. Passed it. Bring in Pam