Author Topic: Tigers Team -v- Melb Rd 15  (Read 7288 times)

Jackstar is back again

Re: Tigers Team -v- Melb Rd 15
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 06:34:15 PM »
Seriously .how does Matt Dea get another game
Is it a circus at punt rd?

Offline jordie2tivendale

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 06:34:22 PM »
Very happy with the  inclusions get em fellas  prove your worth  take the next step   and happy with Miller out also :) not that i hate him or anything just prefer a kid in the side than  him

Ruanaidh

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 06:34:28 PM »
Why drop Elton? :( Please Miller stay out :pray

Ruanaidh

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 06:40:45 PM »
Can't play with an achillies injury

Is there something that you believe you know, that we dont?
club keeps saying heel?

Told you all 4 weeks ago what the problem was and all I get is that I have NFI and it's his heel.lol
They will try and inject him in upcoming weeks to try and get him out there
A bruised heel if not rested early can have severe complications. They may well be covering for an Achilles injury but a heel is bad enough. It can take anwhere from 1 week to 3 months rest.....and that means complete rest.

tony_montana

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 06:41:55 PM »
Can't play with an achillies injury

Is there something that you believe you know, that we dont?
club keeps saying heel?

Told you all 4 weeks ago what the problem was and all I get is that I have NFI and it's his heel.lol
They will try and inject him in upcoming weeks to try and get him out there

Mate can u please elaborate? A ruptured Achilles is 12 months, you can't half do it either, is it inflamed, tendinitis? What exactly is it?

Cheers

Btw I like the ins and outs

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 06:44:13 PM »
Really disappointed we dropped Elton.

Mistake to select him, but even a bigger mistake to throw him out with his bath water.

We play GWS, Adel, Melb and GC in a 4 week period and we pick a 18 year old KP forward to play 1 game. Only a circus match review panel would pick him for the Adelaide away game. Genuine muppet hour.

So Derickx a debutant with average Coburg form gets Eltons spot. Why drop the kid.  :rollin

Go Tigers!

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 06:45:52 PM »
3 people who attended Cotchs clinic on Tuesday tell me Axel couldn't walk let alone run
Tendinitis

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 06:47:52 PM »

Mistake to select him, but even a bigger mistake to throw him out with his bath water.

We play GWS, Adel, Melb and GC in a 4 week period and we pick a 18 year old KP forward to play 1 game. Only a circus match review panel would pick him for the Adelaide away game. Genuine muppet hour.

So Derickx a debutant with average Coburg form gets Eltons spot. Why drop the kid.  :rollin

Also considering that Derickx been playing down back as well
Will be interesting where they play McGaune

tony_montana

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 06:48:50 PM »

Stop trying to make sense of it pope, will send u to the loony bin.... what would the average punter know anyway? We're just a bunch of know nothing nuffers  :thumbsup

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2012, 06:49:51 PM »
Seriously .how does Matt Dea get another game
Is it a circus at punt rd?

3 ringed i hear!!!

tony_montana

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 06:50:23 PM »
3 people who attended Cotchs clinic on Tuesday tell me Axel couldn't walk let alone run
Tendinitis

Cheers jackstar, if it's that severe the bloke needs 100% rest and plenty of physio. stuffing hell

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 06:51:23 PM »
Miller out.  :birthday

hopefully the match commitee have realised how pointless having him there actually is and they keep him out for good.

Agree with most and Disappointed Elton doesn't stay in for a couple more weeks to get more of a run against some younger bodies. :banghead 
The club that keeps giving.

Gigantor

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 07:50:30 PM »
Jack ..just wondering why the club apparently plays ducks and drakes with nathans injury?..I know all clubs do this ,but i still cant get my head round the logic of this

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 07:55:57 PM »
Love the INS...one word flexibility....batch, dericks, o hanlon ...allow us to rotate a couple of tall options up forward to help jack....I reckon x man will get a start, griff might also be a chance with batch or mcguane likely to take his spot. Looking forward to see this play out
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 07:59:28 PM »
Great big TomTom in for the overdue second ruckman and Mad dog Maguane to put the fear into little pussy Demon backs plus more mobile than Miller
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni