Author Topic: Improvement? Wat improvement FFS  (Read 11140 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Improvement? Wat improvement FFS
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2012, 02:13:40 PM »
Not your best efforts in here, WAT

Well coach not many best efforts across this forum I am afraid.

Now should come the usual... Well leave then!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2012, 08:21:55 PM »
Not your best efforts in here, WAT

Completely disagree CD, he may be a little groggy driving through so much heavy traffic but he really has been the veritable workbench through this thread.
Many others, including our midfield would've given up about halfway through page 2.
When it comes to no excuses, WAPNGQT has stepped up in this thread.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

the claw

« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2012, 11:04:20 PM »
ive been banned from two sites for no other reason than ive harped on the negatives. mainly being too negative towards older players. needless to say at the end of day ive been proven right far more often than not.  but even on those sites ive recognised improvement when its happened.

over here i could bag em to my hearts content but i dont. why because we are improving winning  doesnt always reflect that.

all i can say is  and its only my opinion those who expected finals at the start of the yr  and still think wins are the only way to gauge improvement are totally deluded. i will say again this yr was never about winning games and having to make finals, but its become that not only for supporters but the club as well it seems.
 no wonder we cant get anywhere a couple of meaningless wins and all and sundry want to throw the baby out with the bath water.

we have improved greatly in several areas  but important areas that will take yrs more to fix continue to hurt us.

what a pathetic lot we are. time to not only toughen up but start useing just a bit nof grey matter and common sense.

just to finish ive not seen one poster on this forum post what they think is needed, yes kpis as far as the list itself goes that will enable us to actually become a good consiustent finals side.

you can talk till your blue in the face but most on here just plain ignore  experience games played depth quality etc  and cry like freakin babys when we lose. how hard is it to understand we will not become a good consistent side until we actually meet kpis.

dwaino

« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2012, 11:14:35 PM »

just to finish ive not seen one poster on this forum post what they think is needed, yes kpis as far as the list itself goes that will enable us to actually become a good consiustent finals side.

Then you haven't looked too hard. In fact, it's quite consiustently discussed.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2012, 11:19:50 PM »
ive been banned from two sites for no other reason than ive harped on the negatives. mainly being too negative towards older players. needless to say at the end of day ive been proven right far more often than not.  but even on those sites ive recognised improvement when its happened.

over here i could bag em to my hearts content but i dont. why because we are improving winning  doesnt always reflect that.

all i can say is  and its only my opinion those who expected finals at the start of the yr  and still think wins are the only way to gauge improvement are totally deluded. i will say again this yr was never about winning games and having to make finals, but its become that not only for supporters but the club as well it seems.
 no wonder we cant get anywhere a couple of meaningless wins and all and sundry want to throw the baby out with the bath water.

we have improved greatly in several areas  but important areas that will take yrs more to fix continue to hurt us.

what a pathetic lot we are. time to not only toughen up but start useing just a bit nof grey matter and common sense.

you can talk till your blue in the face but most on here just plain ignore  experience games played depth quality etc  and cry like freakin babys when we lose. how hard is it to understand we will not become a good consistent side until we actually meet kpis.

Couldn't agree more.

Still need to turn over a fair portion of the list. I'm confident we will.

Rome wasn't built in a day..

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2012, 11:49:49 PM »

yes remember your contributions on one of the sites.

like the insight dont always agree.

keep punching.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2012, 02:12:50 PM »
Ok then so what is the thought process our players have where they can lose to a team after completely dominating them to the tune of 30 plus points. Why do our players seem to drop the games that hinge on us making the 8, what is our mental perpetration compared to other clubs, why do we just about always seem to be mentally weaker when the pressure in on???

Again, I can't answer that.

Thanks, well it would nice for someone at the club to explain these losses, because as a member I would like to know what is going on with the players when they blow these games.

But thanks!

Dimma does his best to recap the match in his Direct from Dimma videos we send out to members.

Yep I realise that and I do watch his presentation but I don't believe he answers all the questions, perhaps he should have a segment where he answers members emails during the video... Limited amount of course and sent though to his rep prior to the recording!

I realise the club has certain issues they won't or can't discuss but sometimes after these losses I want more answers than he gives!

Imagine how many nuffer emails he'd get like my grandma is better than Riewoldt drop him bla bla bla  :lol

Read my post again, emails sent to his assistant and a certain amount addressed by him!!!!!

It would of course have to be managed appropriately.
I read it fine. By him I meant the assistant would get. 99.9% of the emails received would be nuffer emails. We'd spend half the FTF on hiring people to sift through the poo.  :shh

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2012, 07:47:20 PM »
Ok then so what is the thought process our players have where they can lose to a team after completely dominating them to the tune of 30 plus points. Why do our players seem to drop the games that hinge on us making the 8, what is our mental perpetration compared to other clubs, why do we just about always seem to be mentally weaker when the pressure in on???

Again, I can't answer that.

Thanks, well it would nice for someone at the club to explain these losses, because as a member I would like to know what is going on with the players when they blow these games.

But thanks!

Dimma does his best to recap the match in his Direct from Dimma videos we send out to members.

Yep I realise that and I do watch his presentation but I don't believe he answers all the questions, perhaps he should have a segment where he answers members emails during the video... Limited amount of course and sent though to his rep prior to the recording!

I realise the club has certain issues they won't or can't discuss but sometimes after these losses I want more answers than he gives!

Imagine how many nuffer emails he'd get like my grandma is better than Riewoldt drop him bla bla bla  :lol

Read my post again, emails sent to his assistant and a certain amount addressed by him!!!!!

It would of course have to be managed appropriately.
I read it fine. By him I meant the assistant would get. 99.9% of the emails received would be nuffer emails. We'd spend half the FTF on hiring people to sift through the poo.  :shh

So then the club caps the amount through their internal mail system, for example; there will be a completely new email address, the first 20 emails through will be viewed and 5-10 selected to be answered by the coach. The rest after the first 20 would be automatically blocked by the system.....not hard really.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

dwaino

« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2012, 08:03:52 PM »
What if I send through the same email 20 times?  :shh

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2012, 08:14:09 PM »
What if I send through the same email 20 times?  :shh

Well you would be a fool.....;)

"Rucks:

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2012, 10:18:35 PM »
What if someone with amnesia sent the email through 20 times?

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2012, 12:11:32 AM »
We've improved since we're above Carlton

:gotigersTo all Carlton supporters suffering from depression call Jeff kennet to enroll for free counseling sessions in Beyond Blues
RFC
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2012, 03:22:09 AM »
:lol

Roy is my favourtite poster. 8 posts is not enough. I want 8000 out of you, Roy. :gotigers

Offline Crumden

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2012, 10:30:23 PM »
We've definitely improved. My delusions that we will make the finals have previously been shattered well before July.