Author Topic: our man mick  (Read 6212 times)

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: our man mick
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 04:22:13 PM »
Yet dimmer was running around on the boundary line looking like a boy who didn't know how to tell his mum that he had wet his pants but in the same breath was ready to claim glory
Geez,You came up with that conclusion from laying down on the couch and watching on TV.You are amazing. :whistle :whistle

Offline drewturner

• Tiger Rookie
  • Premiership 11
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2012, 05:22:59 PM »
I'm still not getting on the band wagon to replace Dimma.Not even sure Malthouse could improve some of the retards we have playing with us . Happy to wait till the end of 2013 to decide on the coaches fate.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2012, 07:42:56 PM »
Get rid of DimSim the apologist
He is the most depressing and dishonest coach we've had in the last 30 yrs
We all knew that spud and terry and friends were useless but this guy thinks he can coach and believes in his own dribble
Get rid of the coach FFS and Brendan Fale with his daylight robbery of honest fans with the FTF

Walla$$ was more honest was he? Ahahahahahaha

Your posts are now as stupid as they are funny.

Troll.

You were on Dora the Explorer the other day. My daughter was laughing.

The grumpy old Troll.
Who lives under the Bridge.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2012, 07:44:40 PM »
I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, immmm tha maaaaaap....

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2012, 10:14:14 PM »
Get rid of DimSim the apologist
He is the most depressing and dishonest coach we've had in the last 30 yrs
We all knew that spud and terry and friends were useless but this guy thinks he can coach and believes in his own dribble
Get rid of the coach FFS and Brendan Fale with his daylight robbery of honest fans with the FTF

Walla$$ was more honest was he? Ahahahahahaha

Your posts are now as stupid as they are funny.

Troll.

You were on Dora the Explorer the other day. My daughter was laughing.

The grumpy old Troll.
Who lives under the Bridge.

your a funny farker Tucker

I have to hear that song every bloody day, its the only thing that keeps my daughter quiet so i can read the paper and have my coffee
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2012, 10:17:59 PM »
FYI Tucker took my little one to see Dora live show in the city at the Princess Theatre

A real winner with Diego Maradona there also

Offline Big Papa Bear

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 10:23:52 PM »
Alistair Clarkson went through the same sort of inconsistent performances with Hawthorn before they came good and won a flag. I think the Tigers with the right players on the park can match it with any team - at the present we are still developing the depth. I would like to think that Hardwick has done enough and the team has improved enough to warrant further support - despite the inconsistancy at the present.

I think it smacks of Essendon sort of crap to back door a coach.  Forget about Mick as good as he was - it still took him 10 years at Collingwood to won one flag.

If you want to contribute to the club - then get yourself on the board rather that trying a de-stabilising change the coach campaign.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2012, 11:11:34 PM »
Alistair Clarkson went through the same sort of inconsistent performances with Hawthorn before they came good and won a flag. I think the Tigers with the right players on the park can match it with any team - at the present we are still developing the depth. I would like to think that Hardwick has done enough and the team has improved enough to warrant further support - despite the inconsistancy at the present.

I think it smacks of Essendon sort of crap to back door a coach.  Forget about Mick as good as he was - it still took him 10 years at Collingwood to won one flag.

If you want to contribute to the club - then get yourself on the board rather that trying a de-stabilising change the coach campaign.

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2012, 11:50:47 PM »

A fair call but.dimma cause use some help.

Hire a football director. Hardwick seems one ofbthe few sebior coachsbgoing itnalone.

Or steal.some of the better assistance coaches from other clubs

Whoever is in charge of the list has a big 12 months ahead

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2012, 07:54:32 AM »
Spot on Bents

I would seriously open the cheque book to Mick and get him into that role

4th year next year and he will soon find out how hard his job is if we don't try something else

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2012, 09:42:11 AM »
Wallace was more honest bc you could see and we all knew he was a mrs money bag and a conman   Well done rfc again for being so gullible and giving the girl five yrs
Hardwit pretends to be a coach with a professional edge but he's an incompetent dog with his tongue hanging out hoping people will feel sorry for him
His spills are all one dimnensional based on social work and counselling skils designed to cater for the the media so they Can feed his saga to 70 percent of the rabble and Benny puts on his suit pretending to look professional applauding and promoting the vomit.
Funding Thieving Frauds   
FTF

We will continue to eat Tiger pooh while these swindlers are running the club with CamShaft
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

10 FLAGS

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2012, 11:07:39 AM »
Wallace was more honest bc you could see and we all knew he was a mrs money bag and a conman   Well done rfc again for being so gullible and giving the girl five yrs
Hardwit pretends to be a coach with a professional edge but he's an incompetent dog with his tongue hanging out hoping people will feel sorry for him
His spills are all one dimnensional based on social work and counselling skils designed to cater for the the media so they Can feed his saga to 70 percent of the rabble and Benny puts on his suit pretending to look professional applauding and promoting the vomit.
Funding Thieving Frauds   
FTF

We will continue to eat Tiger pooh while these swindlers are running the club with CamShaft

I wouldnt be surprised if you were the first person the club and its representatives ever sued for slander and defamation on a fans forum. Your work in here is a disgrace.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2012, 12:03:57 PM »
Funding Thieving Frauds   
FTF

I will personally pay for your membership to go to Carlton

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2012, 01:54:50 PM »
 :cheersYou can't be sued if you speak the truth
On the God theme
He who has not sinned against the RFC cast the first stone

:bow :pray
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2012, 03:19:05 PM »
I would seriously open the cheque book to Mick and get him into that role

but the point that seems to lost on you and Bents daniel is that Mick doesn't want a "director of coaching" role. That was supposed to be his job at the pies this year but he walked away from it

He wants to be a coach, the main one, head coach etc not a Director of Coaching

And I reckon he will get his wish in 2013 at Carlton  :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)