Author Topic: Official team Round 17 vs North  (Read 10132 times)

Offline Big Papa Bear

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Official team Round 17 vs North
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2012, 12:33:14 AM »
Very disappointing team selections - didn't Caro say that Webberley won't play again?

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2012, 03:59:24 AM »
Why cant Posty get a game over Miller or Graham or McGuane.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2012, 07:49:35 AM »
Surprised with some of the inclusions and that at this stage only one player was dropped

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2012, 07:50:14 AM »
 :rollin :nope Once again showing that they just don't hurt enough - joke if some of these guys play.
What do we do some may ask? Turn them over and try someone else  :banghead

Like I said last week Mongo plays we lose  :help

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2012, 07:54:23 AM »
:rollin :nope Once again showing that they just don't hurt enough - joke if some of these guys play.
What do we do some may ask? Turn them over and try someone else  :banghead

Like I said last week Mongo plays we lose  :help

Who would have been your ins then CUB?

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2012, 09:33:54 AM »
Browne before Gus for a start
Any of the other kids Elton verier Darrou instead of webberly he is done as far as I am concerned.
Astbury or Post in before Miller.

Point really is Gus and webberly should be in the outs also an example at the bare minimum after their performance.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2012, 09:45:22 AM »
Very disappointing team selections - didn't Caro say that Webberley won't play again?

Playing Sunday means we name an extended bench for this week

Final team announced around 5 this arvo

Webberley wont play

We get the other outs  ;) this afternoon  ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2012, 10:17:51 AM »
Any of the other kids Elton verier Darrou instead of webberly he is done as far as I am concerned.

Point really is Gus and webberly should be in the outs also an example at the bare minimum after their performance.

LMFAO if you think Gus and Webberly will stay in to begin with :lol And Astbury is 2 games back from a knee haden't played a game for over 12 months before that, do you think he might not be ready just yet?
One of miller and Post will also stay out...

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2012, 10:52:15 AM »

LMFAO if you think Gus and Webberly will stay in to begin with :lol And Astbury is 2 games back from a knee haden't played a game for over 12 months before that, do you think he might not be ready just yet?

I said IF as above  - also stated "Point really is Gus and webberly should be in the outs also an example at the bare minimum after their performance." ie: not even teased with an option of being in the team, tools like you really aren't worth conversing with - First for my ignore list, if you are going to try and be a smarstrs then at least be smart to begin with  :P And they say 2 heads is better than 1  :rollin

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »
Surely O'Hanlon is a chance to play magoos. Papi Gussy might play is the mail.

;)

";)"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2012, 11:18:33 AM »

I said IF as above  - also stated "Point really is Gus and webberly should be in the outs also an example at the bare minimum after their performance." ie: not even teased with an option of being in the team, tools like you really aren't worth conversing with - First for my ignore list, if you are going to try and be a smarstrs then at least be smart to begin with  :P And they say 2 heads is better than 1  :rollin

Hey mate no need to get personal :lol im not sure exactly how I've  been a smart behind? I just asked who you would have in instead and you came up with nothing :wallywink  then you have a shot at me for not being smart? To start with your the one who got all hot under he collar about the selections before the teams even been finalised :lol  :lol does this make you look like a dick.....Yes....then you get personal on my ass because you came up with a crap answer to the question I asked :lol this would be the SMART thing to do if I were you, next time why don't you just sit back, wait for he final team to be announced then fire shots at the club, it saves you looking like a  :wallywink when those you criticize have allready been told there not playin ;)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2012, 11:21:55 AM »
Gus been told he's a chance. Pull your head in TFT. Maric isn't going out there to go it alone with a dodgey groin

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2012, 11:35:26 AM »
Gus been told he's a chance. Pull your head in TFT. Maric isn't going out there to go it alone with a dodgey groin

:lol :lol I have been told on Good authority that Gus will never where the Yellow and Black again :shh Aparently he is currently in talks with Currie about his possible playing future. Now get of the Bandwagon goon boy, he AFL days are over.......

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2012, 11:38:24 AM »

:lol :lol I have been told on Good authority that Gus will never where the Yellow and Black again :shh Aparently he is currently in talks with Currie about his possible playing future. Now get of the Bandwagon goon boy, he AFL days are over.......

I've told you many times about your spelling old friend :lol

Who told you that anyway? Gus (sadly) is still the 2nd best ruckman at our club by a mile. He is contracted for another year. Chances are he won't get the Jordy Mac treatment...at least not yet.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2012, 11:43:48 AM »
I can spell fine, I just can't type ;D
The only way Gus will get another game is if Maric tears his groin off his leg! And then he will have to be lucky because Browne will be tried again before Gus will.......Fact