Author Topic: Changes next week for the Carlton game?  (Read 6153 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Changes next week for the Carlton game?
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 11:50:16 AM »
malthouse in could have benifits, such as a reprieve from your crap while you are eating his man meat

:lol

Love you Roy, but I was taking the pee with my post. :)

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 11:58:59 AM »
Who told you this?Someone from the club? ;D

:nope :nope

Other supporters aka experts like me
Haha, I sat behind you at the game WP, and you were quite level with your comments . . . in fact you were probably too quiet with the criticism! Things are pathetic, just pathetic! Lose to both GC and n0rt in 2 weeks of football which, with wins, would see us in the 8. Gets better, this week we lose to that scum club in Carlton because our players poop their pants everytime we play them  :banghead :banghead

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 01:08:55 PM »
Who told you this?Someone from the club? ;D

:nope :nope

Other supporters aka experts like me
Haha, I sat behind you at the game WP, and you were quite level with your comments . . . in fact you were probably too quiet with the criticism! Things are pathetic, just pathetic! Lose to both GC and n0rt in 2 weeks of football which, with wins, would see us in the 8. Gets better, this week we lose to that scum club in Carlton because our players poop their pants everytime we play them  :banghead :banghead

Well that answers my question in the other thread...thank you Mr Hackson  :lol ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 04:39:58 PM »
Footy Barometer - Round 18
Herald-Sun
Monday July 23, 2012

RICHMOND

ON THE BLOCK:
Addam Maric and Brett O'Hanlon swapped subs vests again and seem the most likely to slip out of the 22 after limited impact against the Roos. Jayden Post held his own at centre half-back after coming into the side and deserves a run of games.

ON THE CUSP: Not a whole lot. The best news from Coburg's 13-goal defeat was another strong performance by David Astbury, on the comeback trail after knee surgery. Unfortunately, the Tigers need a big gorilla in defence and he's another second or third tall, although the good news this week is Carlton doesn't have a Drew Petrie in front of goals. But the Blues' small forwards have posed big problems for Richmond in recent years. Ben Griffiths has dropped off the radar after being a late withdrawal against Gold Coast.

AL PATON'S FORECAST: The Tigers need to stay positive after another heart-breaking loss. If Carlton fields its B-team again, Richmond should post its first win against its traditional rival for four years. Then the Lions and Bulldogs are likely to extend the hope/agony of Tiger fans, who will be desperately doing the maths on top-eight possibilities. Realistically, they now need teams above them to lose.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/supercoach-news/footy-barometer-round-18/story-fncufbo5-1226432863110

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »
Herald-Sun
Monday July 23, 2012

RICHMOND

ON THE BLOCK:
Addam Maric and Brett O'Hanlon swapped subs vests again and seem the most likely to slip out of the 22 after limited impact against the Roos. Jayden Post held his own at centre half-back after coming into the side and deserves a run of games.

ON THE CUSP: Not a whole lot. The best news from Coburg's 13-goal defeat was another strong performance by David Astbury, on the comeback trail after knee surgery. Unfortunately, the Tigers need a big gorilla in defence and he's another second or third tall, although the good news this week is Carlton doesn't have a Drew Petrie in front of goals. But the Blues' small forwards have posed big problems for Richmond in recent years. Ben Griffiths has dropped off the radar after being a late withdrawal against Gold Coast.

AL PATON'S FORECAST: The Tigers need to stay positive after another heart-breaking loss. If Carlton fields its B-team again, Richmond should post its first win against its traditional rival for four years. Then the Lions and Bulldogs are likely to extend the hope/agony of Tiger fans, who will be desperately doing the maths on top-eight possibilities. Realistically, they now need teams above them to lose.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/supercoach-news/footy-barometer-round-18/story-fncufbo5-1226432863110

Morris to make Betts and Garlett his bitch again.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 05:44:37 PM »
malthouse in could have benifits, such as a reprieve from your crap while you are eating his man meat
:lol
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 07:49:12 PM »
Coach you are on the same page
Halfwit out
Malthouse in

that wreaks of 1983-2009 dumbness

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 03:47:43 AM »
Why does Adam Maric continue to get a game.This guy is not up to it and is lazy.I want him gone end of season.

Offline Big Papa Bear

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 06:56:44 AM »
I reckon I saw Addam Maric shirk two contests where he could have gone harder - just lopes about with no energy or passion - does not deserve to be there.

Offline Big Papa Bear

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2012, 07:06:48 AM »
Hardwick said that we are missing a tall target in the forward line - so let's see if he picks Elton or Derickx this week?

Out - Mcguane, A Maric, O'Hanlon

Ins - TBA

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2012, 09:32:39 AM »
Miller...

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2012, 10:22:29 AM »
Herald-Sun
Monday July 23, 2012

RICHMOND

ON THE BLOCK:

Morris to make Betts and Garlett his bitch again.

yeah and Robinson and Scotland will make our hack of a captain his bitch again too.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 11:26:14 AM »
We deserve what we get playing spuds. Dimwit is weak she can't make the hard decisions   You wouldn't have played amaric miller Newman graham after about two shots but they're always around
Two more wins left if these duds continue to get selected
FTF or FFS
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 01:12:37 PM »
So...
I doubt carlton will field their B team, I bet they'll have big ins.
Surely this is a must win for the club and if we not playing finals than at least breaking out blues/doggies hoodoo is a must this season. As is a win in perth.

The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Big Papa Bear

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 01:22:06 PM »
No need to worry about Judd - but need to lock down Robinson and that ^&^&*() Armfield - got to admire Robinson's attack on the ball but really hate Armfield - he really gets under the Tigers skin