Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 276132 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Sack Hardwick [merged]
« Reply #3105 on: June 25, 2016, 07:39:19 PM »
A commentator during the TV coverage today made a comment that we played like the Harlem Globetrotters at times.  I totally agree with this, the difference being the Globetrotters intentionally over possess in order to put a show on for the spectators. We on the other hand unfortunately have been so brainwashed as a team with methods and strategies that we now don't have a common sense/natural instinct approach at all.

At times today as we entered attacking 50 its was like a training drill where they had to pass it 4 times before a player was allowed to shoot for goal. For God sake if you are running inside 50 have a friggin shot. Do players get punished if they don't manage to get to a teammate 10 metres out and have 10 possessions inside 50 before doing so? Seems like they are deadset scared to take responsibility and ram it through the big white sticks.

I think we need to have a coach that says take them on, if you think you can nail the shot then take it, so many times today we over possessed the ball only for it to transition up the other end for a goal. Against better teams our inside 50s destroy us every week because we consistently turn it over. If Hardwick and his excuse for assistants cant see that then they all need to take a permanent holiday.

I think the sheer number of duds bring reiwoldt level down at times
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3106 on: June 25, 2016, 08:07:58 PM »
A commentator during the TV coverage today made a comment that we played like the Harlem Globetrotters at times.  I totally agree with this, the difference being the Globetrotters intentionally over possess in order to put a show on for the spectators. We on the other hand unfortunately have been so brainwashed as a team with methods and strategies that we now don't have a common sense/natural instinct approach at all.

At times today as we entered attacking 50 its was like a training drill where they had to pass it 4 times before a player was allowed to shoot for goal. For God sake if you are running inside 50 have a friggin shot. Do players get punished if they don't manage to get to a teammate 10 metres out and have 10 possessions inside 50 before doing so? Seems like they are deadset scared to take responsibility and ram it through the big white sticks.

I think we need to have a coach that says take them on, if you think you can nail the shot then take it, so many times today we over possessed the ball only for it to transition up the other end for a goal. Against better teams our inside 50s destroy us every week because we consistently turn it over. If Hardwick and his excuse for assistants cant see that then they all need to take a permanent holiday.

And we never ever kick it to the "fat" side inside our forward 50. Makes us really easy to defend against. We are boring to watch.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #3107 on: June 25, 2016, 08:19:03 PM »

And we never ever kick it to the "fat" side inside our forward 50. Makes us really easy to defend against. We are boring to watch.
Not "the Richmond Way".
It's a coaching panel directive to kick it to the pockets at every opportunity.

God forbid they kick it to the advantage of our forwards.  :rollin

Did you like the run and carry of Menadue today? Enjoy it whilst it lasts, if this mob have its way he'll be kicking it backwards & sideways like the rest of them.
The club that keeps giving.

tony_montana

« Reply #3108 on: June 26, 2016, 09:27:01 AM »

Not "the Richmond Way".
It's a coaching panel directive to kick it to the pockets at every opportunity.

God forbid they kick it to the advantage of our forwards.  :rollin

Did you like the run and carry of Menadue today? Enjoy it whilst it lasts, if this mob have its way he'll be kicking it backwards & sideways like the rest of them.

yep, halfwit is on record several times saying this, his theory is: Its harder to get hurt on the rebound when the ball is in the pocket as opposed to kicking to the fat side.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3109 on: June 26, 2016, 01:58:53 PM »
Almost outcoached by Leppa. Unable to inspire the killer instinct in players.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #3110 on: June 26, 2016, 03:39:05 PM »
Dimma is the form coach of the AFL behind Clarko arm.
Won 5 of his last 6.
Owning the comp atm.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #3111 on: June 27, 2016, 02:14:30 AM »
This Bojo impersonation isn't completed without some of these  :dancing or these :shh
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3112 on: June 27, 2016, 06:10:06 PM »
Won 5 of his last 6.
Owning the comp atm.

Makes me so inspired, I just want to go to the tiger store and max out all the cards and adorn myself in tiger merchandise...
Meanwhile real clubs are having a tilt at another flag
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #3113 on: June 27, 2016, 07:53:10 PM »
Won 5 of his last 6.
Owning the comp atm.

Unreal!

Go dimmer.
You don't deserve to hold the record for number of games coached without a finals win.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #3114 on: June 27, 2016, 07:55:22 PM »
Won 5 of his last 6.
Owning the comp atm.

Unreal!

Go dimmer.
You don't deserve to hold the record for number of games coached without a finals win.

He'll probably go double the former record. And we are just the team to make it happen
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #3115 on: June 30, 2016, 02:04:45 PM »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3116 on: June 30, 2016, 02:17:49 PM »
Seems like a very flimsy source
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3117 on: June 30, 2016, 02:18:23 PM »
I'd love voss
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3118 on: June 30, 2016, 02:22:05 PM »
based on what?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3119 on: June 30, 2016, 02:42:34 PM »
He's not hardwick