Re: Why
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2012, 07:53:48 PM »

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2012, 09:33:33 PM »
does anyone read Claws posts or like me just know they are gonna be boring bullsh!t and skip em?
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2012, 09:34:59 PM »
does anyone read Claws posts or like me just know they are gonna be boring bullpoo and skip em?

I read one once.........The end.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2012, 09:37:25 PM »
nothing wrong with Claw's posts gents

Its different but life would be boring if anyone agreed

Facts are we all want the RFC to be successful. Some show it differently to others, nothing wrong with that

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2012, 09:44:34 PM »
nothing wrong with Claw's posts gents

Its different but life would be boring if anyone agreed

Facts are we all want the RFC to be successful. Some show it differently to others, nothing wrong with that

I hate to say it but I do agree with you Dan 8) he makes some very laid points, if only there was a way to get to those points with a few less words ;D

dwaino

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2012, 12:01:41 AM »

Facts are we all want the RFC to be successful.

I don't know about that sometimes. I reckon some blokes enjoy being miserable and will always find a way to bag the club. The day we win a flag you will be able to come on here and I bet the usual suspects will be carrying on with something about how it was a fluke or doesn't mean anything if we can't go back to back blah blah blah.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2012, 04:07:56 AM »
Said it a while ago and (again) got completely ridiculed for it but geez...

The Roos are on fire, have been for a while...

WHY.....WHY....WHY??? Why haven't we done the same???

One.of the.reasons is norf have
Wells Harvey.petrie swallow mcinish.firrito as senior players.

We have maric tuck newman. And young lids

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2012, 06:16:05 AM »
Malthouse last night on 3aw was buoyant about the Tiges. He said our midfield could go a long way and for a long time because we're young. We just need to sort out our bookends especially the forward line. They said a fair bit of that will depend on what Vickery does in 2013.

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2012, 06:51:34 AM »
If that's the case
Will book my 2013 holidays  in September

Offline Hooch

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2012, 07:26:20 AM »
Since being dropped by the flogpies, Mick has been a serial RFC flirt.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2012, 09:05:23 AM »

I don't know about that sometimes. I reckon some blokes enjoy being miserable and will always find a way to bag the club. The day we win a flag you will be able to come on here and I bet the usual suspects will be carrying on with something about how it was a fluke or doesn't mean anything if we can't go back to back blah blah blah.

i don't buy that but that's your opinion

Some have had enough for 30 years and want finals. I am in that boat.

Had enough of mediocrity e.g seeing Mcguane drop the ball 1 metre out, losing to GC, Jackson still in the team and still in the leadership group.

That's where it sits with me. I don't blame anyone for being impatient with the club after putting up with it for 30 years.

If we had beaten GC and pulled off a win against the cheats then i would definately have considered the year a success but losing those 2 IMO just put it as a borderline year.

Its all my opinion

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

the claw

« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2012, 10:28:55 AM »
does anyone read Claws posts or like me just know they are gonna be boring bullpoo and skip em?
im on here to give my opinion. an opinion that is nearly always right or gets proven to be right.

i really dont care who reads my posts this is a forum to say what i think and put  it out there.
i like to think thinking people read them and learn something those who choose to not read them well and good they can live in ignorance with their limited view on things..

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2012, 10:30:48 AM »
im on here to give my opinion. an opinion that is nearly always right or gets proven to be right.

i really dont care who reads my posts this is a forum to say what i think and put  it out there.
i like to think thinking people read them and learn something those who choose to not read them well and good they can live in ignorance with their limited view on things..

He more means cause they are always so long. Try shortening them and you'll have people reading them

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2012, 10:40:54 AM »

i don't buy that but that's your opinion

Some have had enough for 30 years and want finals. I am in that boat.

Had enough of mediocrity e.g seeing Mcguane drop the ball 1 metre out, losing to GC, Jackson still in the team and still in the leadership group.

That's where it sits with me. I don't blame anyone for being impatient with the club after putting up with it for 30 years.

If we had beaten GC and pulled off a win against the cheats then i would definately have considered the year a success but losing those 2 IMO just put it as a borderline year.

Its all my opinion
And I agree with you.  :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

the claw

« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2012, 10:41:37 AM »

whos miserable and always bagging the club.

when it comes to players i rate them on strengths weakness and overall performance.not my fault that 99% of the time my assesment of our players is correct. i rarely  call for young players heads and as a rule of thumb only talk about strengths and weakness in their first 4 yrs.

when it comes to the club im an angel compared to most on this site,
about the only areas i criticise are recruiting  over 8 yrs jackson,  and list managment over 6 yrs cameron. i strenuously defend hardwick and the improvments that have occured
simple fact is 95% of my posts are related to list management and recruiting and they always relate to what i think should be done.

if analising what they have done well and what they have done poorly and looked at their overall performance is bagging them then i bag em. perhaps more should do the same without the black and yellow blinkers on.