Author Topic: No excuses as Tigers grow up says Newman / Boots and all for US-bound Tigers  (Read 7913 times)

Ox

lol

We need a stuffing ruckman firstly then we need to get rid of butchers like foley.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
there sure as heck better not be any excuses, we have facilities second to none , a young list to die for and a pre season camp usually reserved for Olympic outfits...we have never been better prepared to launch an almighty assault on this years top 8. if we fail then id expect a number of sackings :shh

:clapping :clapping :clapping

OMFG please don't tell me there is one other RFC supporter on this planet that also believes in NO EXCUSES if we don't make the top 8 ............injury free of course Davy...
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Do you actually agree with the injury free bit? Because one serious injury to Chimp and you may as well rule out finals. He's one bloke we can't afford to have injured

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
depends on how long our injury list is I suppose.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Do you actually agree with the injury free bit? Because one serious injury to Chimp and you may as well rule out finals. He's one bloke we can't afford to have injured

My word I do, but in saying that I would like to think that if we are heading into the finals we could cover him, not talent wise but at least in that position, if you know what I mean.

Honestly! Look back, we played better when Richo was out.......God bless him.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: No excuses as Tigers grow up says Newman / Boots and all for US-bound Tigers
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2013, 11:08:26 AM »
None.....must beat the scum, a loss will not be acceptable.

"Rucks:

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: No excuses as Tigers grow up says Newman / Boots and all for US-bound Tigers
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2013, 01:06:23 PM »
No excuses

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2013, 03:09:50 PM »
Yep, otherwise sack Hardwick now is the time to be ruthless. No excuses means no prisoners and no loafing.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.