Author Topic: Rehab???  (Read 3761 times)

dwaino

Re: Rehab???
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2012, 10:07:26 AM »
How many other clubs did that?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 10:16:18 AM »

Who cares, we just seem to have a lot in the rehab group and I hope this does not hurt us early or in the middle of the season..
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

tony_montana

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2012, 10:26:08 AM »
If you dont have a solid pre season you inevitably struggle the following season. JR is a perfect example. King will be another in 2013, same with Foley.

By all reports wat, this preseason we are tracking a lot better than last preseason in terms of restricted full training numbers. For me its not the amount of players in the rehab group but the actual players in it and their injuries, Grimes and Foley fully fit make us a serious side

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 10:38:30 AM »
If you dont have a solid pre season you inevitably struggle the following season. JR is a perfect example. King will be another in 2013, same with Foley.

By all reports wat, this preseason we are tracking a lot better than last preseason in terms of restricted full training numbers. For me its not the amount of players in the rehab group but the actual players in it and their injuries, Grimes and Foley fully fit make us a serious side

Agree TM!!! Particulary with your highlighted comments.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012, 06:42:12 PM »

Who cares, we just seem to have a lot in the rehab group and I hope this does not hurt us early or in the middle of the season..

This time last year we had al least a dozen (maybe more) blokes on modified programs (rehab grp). This per-season we have half that.

At least all blokes have had their surgeries and are in rehab.

Pies have only just had 2 of their blokes go in for surgery (Thomas, Goldsack).

Know which group is going to get more of a pre-season in
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 06:51:20 PM »

JR is having an unhindered pre-season, according to Hardwick.
“Jack didn’t have a pre-season last year.  This year he’ll come in unhindered.  We’re looking for a bigger season from Jack,” he said.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/150880/default.aspx#embedvideoplayer

Did I read somewhere that Jack has had around 15 operations in the last 12 months.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 07:25:10 PM »
Here is a pic of the rehab group from yesterday - Foley, Maric, Knights, Helbig, Riewoldt, King (obscured), Lids & Chaplin.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151276379918276&set=a.10151276379698276.491891.298686323275&type=3&theater

tony_montana

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 12:21:17 AM »

JR is having an unhindered pre-season, according to Hardwick.
“Jack didn’t have a pre-season last year.  This year he’ll come in unhindered.  We’re looking for a bigger season from Jack,” he said.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/150880/default.aspx#embedvideoplayer

Did I read somewhere that Jack has had around 15 operations in the last 12 months.

Dont know about 15, but he had 5 last off season and didnt get into full training until the end of january, hence his fitness base for season 2012 was non existant. Thats why some posters including myself were deadset frothing that the club didnt put him in for surgery 7-8 weeks earlier in 2011, no we had to win deadrubbers!!  anyhow, thats richmond, good news is expect a big big year from jack performance wise, he was pooful for most of this season, fully fit, he'll smash it

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 07:08:35 AM »

This time last year we had al least a dozen (maybe more) blokes on modified programs (rehab grp). This per-season we have half that.

At least all blokes have had their surgeries and are in rehab.

Pies have only just had 2 of their blokes go in for surgery (Thomas, Goldsack).

Know which group is going to get more of a pre-season in

Yeah the Pies, honestly 2 players and Goldsack was on the trade table wasn't he?? They also have a heap more depth than us, they could probably afford to put those two in for op's come round one.

Be interesting to see how the Blues are travelling at the moment on the rehab front.

"Rucks:

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 12:11:54 AM »
lets hope we dont have any like at a certain
other club that might need rehab :lol

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 12:24:17 AM »
Here is a pic of the rehab group from yesterday - Foley, Maric, Knights, Helbig, Riewoldt, King (obscured), Lids & Chaplin.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151276379918276&set=a.10151276379698276.491891.298686323275&type=3&theater

Why are Maric and Knights in the rehab group?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 10:46:14 AM »

And Chaplin.. :huh

"Rucks:

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 10:50:42 AM »

And Chaplin.. :huh

Chaplin had knee surgery.

Ivan and Knights I don't know why they're in the rehab group. Did Ivan have groin surgery?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 11:32:38 AM »
Just add our #1 to the fold and we are in fine form... :whistle

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2012, 11:55:51 AM »
oh no, they are all broken.
woe unto me
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI