Author Topic: Americans and their guns  (Read 34147 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Americans and their guns
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2013, 08:05:37 PM »
More shootings  :sleep

http://rt.com/usa/new-jersey-mall-shooting-218/

its not the guns fault but people fault. the only way to fix this is more guns IMO

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:38:52 PM by Bentleigh-esque »

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2013, 01:06:44 AM »
 :lol more guns. The answer to all lifes problems.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2013, 06:41:39 AM »
Can someone explain as I don't have a clue why they persist with no gun laws in the US

Maybe they will start to learn if one if their family members get shot and killed

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2013, 07:08:29 AM »
Can someone explain as I don't have a clue why they persist with no gun laws in the US

Maybe they will start to learn if one if their family members get shot and killed

All about their constitution Angus, a thing they cherish as they believe it defines their "freedom", it gives them the right to bear arms and no one over there has the guts to challenge it let alone change it
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2013, 07:30:20 AM »

All about their constitution Angus, a thing they cherish as they believe it defines their "freedom", it gives them the right to bear arms and no one over there has the guts to challenge it let alone change it

It is all to do with interpretation of the phrase bear arms. I don't believe it is true but there was discussion that the phrase originally referred to the right to bear a coat of arms

dwaino

« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2013, 07:32:03 AM »
The original reason was to protect themselves from corrupt government. Now they interpret disarmament as a threat and a reason to bare more arms.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2013, 09:47:45 AM »

It is all to do with interpretation of the phrase bear arms. I don't believe it is true but there was discussion that the phrase originally referred to the right to bear a coat of arms

If it was COAT of arms... that's hilarious in hindsite

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2013, 12:38:31 PM »
I thought that the term "Right to Bear Arms" was actually a printing error and it was supposed to read "Right to Arm Bears" after they had so many casualties after the War of American Independence.

Maybe Bent's was the stenographer.  ;D
Actually come to think of it. If Bent's and His Samsung were anywhere near it it would have said "Rightto ban Armies with Yoga"  ;D

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2013, 04:07:56 PM »
 :lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2013, 01:56:43 AM »
I thought that the term "Right to Bear Arms" was actually a printing error and it was supposed to read "Right to Arm Bears" after they had so many casualties after the War of American Independence.

Maybe Bent's was the stenographer.  ;D
Actually come to think of it. If Bent's and His Samsung were anywhere near it it would have said "Rightto ban Armies with Yoga"  ;D
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2013, 08:50:43 AM »
i once read that more innocent people, that is those not involved in criminal activity at the time, are shot by police, than registered gun owners in the US.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2013, 09:54:26 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised.   :help

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2014, 02:54:14 PM »
Who gives a 9 Year old girl an Uzi and then stands right next to her whilst she fires it on full auto......

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2014, 03:01:06 PM »

It's about population control and regulation.

The good ol' US of A is simply a used car lot with used car salesmen running it.

They need to accept that the experiment has failed.

If not for Blacks and Jews, they'd have contributed nothing to the arts either, something the nation prides itself on.

If one good thing can come out of there, it's the lesson this country should heed to - whatever they've done, do the opposite.
Caracella and Balmey.