Author Topic: Ricky Petterd cleared over scuffle at Boxing Day Test [updated]  (Read 10849 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Petterd thrown out of the G today
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2012, 09:24:27 PM »
Wasn't the only big dick in the bay that day  :rollin

Was the only big dick from the RFC!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Petterd thrown out of the G today
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2012, 10:45:42 PM »
Petterd posted on twitter the view from where he was sitting at the 'G ...

https://twitter.com/rickypetterd13/status/283773746056151040/photo/1

rickypetterd13 26 Dec
@stevemorris38 don't worry about us plebs #sun #hot

Morro was watching the game from a corporate box ...
https://twitter.com/stevemorris38/status/283755543284289537/photo/1

Morris wins!   :lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Ricky Petterd may face inquiry over alleged abuse about women .... (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2012, 04:26:37 AM »
Richmond footballer Ricky Petterd may face inquiry over alleged abuse about women

Mark Buttler, Jon Kaila
    Herald Sun
    December 28, 2012

RICHMOND player Ricky Petterd could be investigated over footage sent to Victoria Police of him allegedly making inappropriate comments about women.

The alleged "vile abuse" is believed to have been recorded on a mobile phone at the MCG during the Boxing Day Test.

A disgusted spectator emailed Richmond Football Club about the "absolutely appalling behaviour".

Police said if an offence had been committed, it would launch an investigation and charges could be laid.

Melbourne players Jeremy Howe and James Frawley - who were also marched from the MCG on Boxing Day - will be asked to explain themselves when the team returns on January 2.

The incident extends a horror period for the club, with allegations Dees officials set out to lose matches in 2009 to improve their draft position.

The AFL is expected to decide by the end of January if any charges should be laid.

After the incident, a fan told the Herald Sun Petterd was held back from attacking a man after he was mocked about his Brooklyn Nets basketball cap by players including Geelong's Jared Rivers.

"They (the players) had obviously been drinking all day but it was someone calling him 'Netty' - because of his hat - that made Petterd really angry and agitated," he said.

"Howe got angry and involved and they both had to be held back by Rivers."

Richmond Football Club president Gary March said last night he was "not interested in talking about it".

http://www.news.com.au/national/richmond-footballer-ricky-petterd-may-face-inquiry-over-allleged-abuse-about-women/story-fndo4cq1-1226544330764

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Slow news day :rollin
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Well, I think he might find himself with a new nickname come round 1
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
-Sigh-, it's all getting a bit Orwellian isn't it? Everybody wandering around with their own hand-held video cameras, being encouraged to dob each other in to the thought police for every little stray word.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
You just have to look at petterds back to know he's a knob. Get rid of him now. Better now than never. I'm sure Edwards will play up soon too. Will make it an easy decision ;)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
-Sigh-, it's all getting a bit Orwellian isn't it? Everybody wandering around with their own hand-held video cameras, being encouraged to dob each other in to the thought police for every little stray word.

sadly,you speak the truth
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
You just have to look at petterds back to know he's a knob. Get rid of him now. Better now than never. I'm sure Edwards will play up soon too. Will make it an easy decision ;)

and re draft post
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
So, not the little angel at the G people are making him out to be, shame Pettard, poor choice RFC.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
So, not the little angel at the G people are making him out to be, shame Pettard, poor choice RFC.
Just goes to show how soft this country has become.
Name calling,Big Deal. ::)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame

In reading some of your rather acidic posts when challenged, I'm not sure WAT that you can speak with any credibility on the topic of abuse. You certainly haven't abused women in the forum but certainly other posters. Isn't that a double standard?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

In reading some of your rather acidic posts when challenged, I'm not sure WAT that you can speak with any credibility on the topic of abuse. You certainly haven't abused women in the forum but certainly other posters. Isn't that a double standard?

I am not an AFL player, at the MCG, in front of 65,000 and the entire country and I have paid for the things I have said........will he???

"Rucks:

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
No need to suspend or fine him
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
i think his punishment should be in line with the severe penalties handed out to WAT for his indiscretions........
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI