Author Topic: Ricky Petterd cleared over scuffle at Boxing Day Test [updated]  (Read 10844 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
i think his punishment should be in line with the severe penalties handed out to WAT for his indiscretions........

Suspension then!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
.....from an online forum, that is.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
How about sitting in a dark room with the claw for 24 hours
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Perhaps a few of you are treating this too lightly, may even be condoning it......it's not acceptable,end of story!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

gerkin greg

Nothing wrong with verballing some fat skank who's mouthing off and chucking filthys at the cricket

Ricky  :cheers

dwaino

Diddums

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
Nothing wrong with verballing some fat skank who's mouthing off and chucking filthys at the cricket

Ricky  :cheers

Fat chicks who mouth off are the worst

Offline tigers_of_old_1980

• Jack Dyer medallist

He didnt kill anyone, he just got drunk!!
10 PREMIERSHIPS

TigerTimeII

bloody hell, whats the big deal, do we know the facts, we dont know whether the woman mouthed off at him first, maybe she deserved a spray , she is prob lucky she lives in aus and not elsewhere, she may have copped a back hander,

some ppl are just after a scalp,

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame

He didnt kill anyone, he just got drunk!!

Haha :)

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
it's not acceptable,end of story!
Agree,In this new age world its not ::).

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
So, not the little angel at the G people are making him out to be, shame Pettard, poor choice RFC.

In reading some of your rather acidic posts when challenged, I'm not sure WAT that you can speak with any credibility on the topic of abuse. You certainly haven't abused women in the forum but certainly other posters. Isn't that a double standard?

I am not an AFL player, at the MCG, in front of 65,000 and the entire country and I have paid for the things I have said........will he???

Does that give you the right to continue abusing posters and players on this forum and yet criticise anyone - footballers included- who are guilty of the same type of behaviour?
I can't recall an edict that being an AFL player made you something of royalty where we mind our Ps and Qs.
You continue to get stuck into Edwards and hide behind your opinion that he hasn't lived up to standards as a quality AFL player - which is fair enough.
If Petterd has retaliated to a over weight so and so and reacted accordingly - is it really that different to what you do systematically on this forum to certain player (s) and in certain situations when challenged?
People in glasshouses - perhaps they shouldn't walk around in the nude is all I'm saying  :thumbsup
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Gigantor

Pity we cant sit at sporting events and enjoy the spectacle without getting involved with spectators around us.And pity we need excess alcohol to help in the enjoyment of sporting events.

Gigantor

what is it with alcohol and sport? i would have thought the 2 are anathema to each other

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
So, not the little angel at the G people are making him out to be, shame Pettard, poor choice RFC.

In reading some of your rather acidic posts when challenged, I'm not sure WAT that you can speak with any credibility on the topic of abuse. You certainly haven't abused women in the forum but certainly other posters. Isn't that a double standard?

I am not an AFL player, at the MCG, in front of 65,000 and the entire country and I have paid for the things I have said........will he???

Does that give you the right to continue abusing posters and players on this forum and yet criticise anyone - footballers included- who are guilty of the same type of behaviour?
I can't recall an edict that being an AFL player made you something of royalty where we mind our Ps and Qs.
You continue to get stuck into Edwards and hide behind your opinion that he hasn't lived up to standards as a quality AFL player - which is fair enough.
If Petterd has retaliated to a over weight so and so and reacted accordingly - is it really that different to what you do systematically on this forum to certain player (s) and in certain situations when challenged?
People in glasshouses - perhaps they shouldn't walk around in the nude is all I'm saying  :thumbsup

Seems like you are in your own glasshouse, the threads not about me and I have already said what I need to regarding my posts , focus on the thread.

"Rucks: