Author Topic: AFL's new draft fantasy game: AFL Fantasy Elite  (Read 2709 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: AFL's new draft fantasy game: AFL Fantasy Elite
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 10:31:55 AM »
We only have 6 people in each draft comp (AFL & Supercoach) so we may have to combine the two comps into one so we can get things going.

Unless there is a sudden influx of people wanting to play, I may have to do this as early as next week where I will close the AFL one and keep the Supercoach running.
So if you are in the AFL one and we are not filling up by Sunday then join the Supercoach Draft Comp and once everyone is over, I will close down the AFL one. No point running two half baked comps when we can run one full comp. The comps are private so only OER members know about them.
Are we keen on proceeding with 8 teams if we can get to that?
I think so JVT. We will just have two full rounds to spread it out.

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
Re: AFL's new draft fantasy game: AFL Fantasy Elite
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 01:10:19 PM »
We only have 6 people in each draft comp (AFL & Supercoach) so we may have to combine the two comps into one so we can get things going.

Unless there is a sudden influx of people wanting to play, I may have to do this as early as next week where I will close the AFL one and keep the Supercoach running.
So if you are in the AFL one and we are not filling up by Sunday then join the Supercoach Draft Comp and once everyone is over, I will close down the AFL one. No point running two half baked comps when we can run one full comp. The comps are private so only OER members know about them.
Are we keen on proceeding with 8 teams if we can get to that?
I think so JVT. We will just have two full rounds to spread it out.
We would have ten if we combined the two