Author Topic: Brendon Lade on SEN - Feb 28  (Read 798 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Brendon Lade on SEN - Feb 28
« on: February 28, 2013, 10:09:48 PM »
AUDIO: Brendon Lade Richmond Assistantb Coach joined Mark Fine & Nigel Carmody earlier tonight to chat about the Tigers NAB Cup match against Essendon at Wangaratta on Saturday.

http://www.sen.com.au/audioplayer/Audio/Brendon-Lade/7242

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: Brendon Lade on SEN - Feb 28
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:35:57 PM »
Onya Viney!
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 04:00:01 PM »
Lade on SEN:

* We weren’t great in the clearances and it’s something we’ve worked on. Look, the AFL brought in a rule, the last touch out of bounds, but the majority of clearances still were throw-ins.  It’s going to be there to stay, the throw-ins, for a long time, and we just need to get better at it. So we’ve had a good look at that this week and we think we’ve addressed it. We come up against a good clearance team this week, in the Bombers, and we get to test ourselves against them.”

* It’s all about getting the best possible preparation into each player. We’re resting four or five this week, and the same will happen next week.  The last game, we’ll probably ramp it up and play our best team. We think we’ve come off a good preparation, but we’re like every other team we’re equal top at the moment. We’re just hoping to get to Round 1 and be fully fit and have a decent crack at Carlton.

Read more at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-03-01/tigers-hone-clearance-skills#sthash.6buxd6Xi.dpuf

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 04:40:53 PM »
Lade on SEN:

* We weren’t great in the clearances and it’s something we’ve worked on. Look, the AFL brought in a rule, the last touch out of bounds, but the majority of clearances still were throw-ins.  It’s going to be there to stay, the throw-ins, for a long time, and we just need to get better at it. So we’ve had a good look at that this week and we think we’ve addressed it. We come up against a good clearance team this week, in the Bombers, and we get to test ourselves against them.”

It doesn't help when Derickx can't win a hit out.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Tigers of Old

• Premiership Captain
  • @Tigers_of_Old
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 04:50:26 PM »
So true.