Author Topic: People in life you strongly dislike  (Read 10329 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
People in life you strongly dislike
« on: March 30, 2013, 11:19:34 PM »
Describe people you have come across in life you really didn't like. Could be someone who stole your missus/man, was rude to you at the shop or maybe even someone who threw beer in your face. I'll kick us off...

Had to use public transport once last year when my sister needed to borrow my car  :help I feel for anyone who catches a bus to work. This bus ride was close to an hour (the morning one). The driver was an absolute wank, a hideous excuse for a person. I hop on the bus and ask how much to go into town. The prick groans, shakes his head and says "10 dollars" with the dirtiest look on his face. Coach hands him a tenner and walks off in disgust at the disrespect shown towards him. It was a hot morning and the bus filled up quickly, eventually it was standing room only for some poor bastards. Just a horrible experience made worse by a miserable tosser driving the bus. Kids were also loud. This experience cost me a stuffing tenner.

Share your stories

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: People in life you strongly dislike
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 11:27:15 PM »
Andy d and what he is doing to great game.
Turd of the highest order.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 11:34:16 PM »
Greeks in Greece

Italians in any country in Europe

Not all of them but a small minority think they rule the world the way they crap on when travelling abroad

also Aussies who are born and bred here yet drape themselves in other national flags when they win a sports match.

lastly people who hate all things Australia, the culture, people and place yet still live here.
Wish they would leave

That is all

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

dwaino

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 12:09:36 AM »
This bloke that used to slag off any band I played in, except when I joined one that he already loved and he ended up liking one he never knew I was in. Used to advertise some of our stuff so people thought he was a top bloke, get people into his label's online store and stuff, but was never interested in stocking anything of ours. Glad to see his label has gone bust recently.

Also can't stand prick gig organisers that promise a bar tab and a cut of the door takings, then at the end deny both because they reckon they had to spend it on security and sound techs.

Then there are general groups of people:

Pseudo-intellectuals: also can't stand know it alls.

Goths: one of the worst trends ever. Used to play in a lot of metal bands so always had to associate at certain stages with these miserable pieces of trash. For the record, none are hard done by, and none are from poor backgrounds. 90% are also pseudo-intellectuals.

Hipsters: mostly pseudo-intellectuals. Also douche bags because they think if you're not familiar with the obscure tripe they crap on about then you're not even fit to carry their bags. All of them also deny being hipsters and reckon they dislike them too. This is because they actually do in fact think their deep and intelligent.

Extroverts: get a hobby you knob heads. Stop moaning on Facebook that you aren't going out on the weekend.

Chronic complainers: bugger off. I'm not interested in your negativity. Get a hobby and stop complaining. It's not healthy to be negative all the time.

Current generation of video gamers: always trying to talk to me about 'old school games' and how they grew up with better games. Bugger off you did. I was raging at games like Catacomb, Battletoads, and even Sonic before you were swimming laps in your dads nuts. This also applies to anyone who says they've been playing Call of Duty since the start but they're actually only referring to the first Modern Warfare. News flash, there were 2 PC CoDs and one expansion, and one console CoD prior to that. Trend whores. This too applies to anyone who only owns a Wii and says they're a gamer.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 12:18:14 AM »
Describe people you have come across in life you really didn't like. Could be someone who stole your missus/man, was rude to you at the shop or maybe even someone who threw beer in your face. I'll kick us off...

There was this bloke I was mates with when we were teens in the late 70s/early 80s. He wanted to be a TV cameraman, but failed his HSC, was turned down by all the networks, and ended up working in a toy store, and hating it. I was going out with a girl who was doing acting workshops run by an ex-TV film director, and asked her to mention my mate to this bloke who was well-connected in the industry. The director took on my mate as an apprentice and taught him the trade, and my great mate returned the favour I did him by stealing my girl. Far from being conflicted, or even sorry about it, he acted like he'd won some contest between us, and she was the prize. Eventually we buried the hatchet after they broke up, and lived together in a number of inner-city share houses throughout the 80s, including a band house (for a band that went nowhere). But once I had outlived my usefulness, he turned the other people in the house against me, and I was forced to go snivelling back to my parents' house with my tail between my legs, and start again from scratch. I haven't spoken to most of the old crowd (who I thought would be lifelong mates) in 15 years.These days he's had a fairly successful career in the TV and film industry, working on such things as "Kenny" and "Bondi Vet". Sometimes I wish I could go back in the old Delorian to the 80s and neglect to throw him the bone that kick-started it all for him. We'd see if he was so smug if he was still screwing together tricycles in a stock room in Toyworld Camberwell. What a bastard, wouldn't you agree eh?     

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 10:40:33 AM »
That sucks RR

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 02:37:37 PM »
Yes, seems like a bit of a wanker that bloke.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 07:53:45 PM »
Yeah, thanks Chuck 17 and Coach. He is indeed a real wanker!

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 11:07:03 PM »
When you're driving and theres a red light and you get that little bit excited you get to stop at the front of the line until some douche changes lanes just to be at the front. Pet hate of mine

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 11:19:55 PM »
What happened to my post?
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 10:10:24 AM »

Forum has gone prudish in recent times so you must have written something that was quite humerous and or barely offensive.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 10:15:42 AM »

Forum has gone prudish in recent times so you must have written something that was quite humerous and or barely offensive.

Be thankful you didnt get a stint on the sidelines TBR

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, 10:27:42 AM »
 :police:

people that are too effing lazy to walk 20 m to put their shopping trolley in the rack. i am sweating on the day i can pull into a shopping center carpark and smash a trolley someone has just dumped into their car.

it would be real sweet if it was the knob rolls posted about.....
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Gigantor

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, 10:29:51 AM »
Hope its a carlton supporter Al

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 11:17:36 AM »
it would be real sweet if it was the knob rolls posted about.....
Just another point on this bloke: When we all grew up in the same neighbourhood, there was a third kid who used to hang around with us all the time. Whenever he wasn't there for whatever reason my "mate" would take me aside and say; "don't tell him I told you this, but so-and-so has been talking about you behind your back". Then he would run off a litany of things this guy was supposed to have said. Then, whenever I wasn't there, he would do the same thing with the other bloke just to build up the resentment between us. Inevitably one day we caught him out, but he just laughed it off. I guess I should have realized then the sort of bloke he was. The thing is, they are still friends to this day, but the other bloke wont even speak to me.
A bit of footy-related trivia: Chris and Brad Scott also lived in our street, but they were only 6 years old at the time. Another famous neighbour was North Melbourne rover Graham Melrose, who used to play cricket with us in the local park. The other two dudes became North supporters because of Melrose, but I was a Tiger through and through.