Author Topic: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs - Round 3 2013  (Read 10510 times)

dwaino

Re: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs - Round 3 2013
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2013, 10:36:23 PM »
Lol bullflogs. Smoking so much pot has got to their heads. stuff me. They're gunna beat us by 4 goals? "Ermahgerd Coon-dog is back to his best." Lmfao surely taking the pee? They were a bottom 4 team who beat a bottom 6 team on an off day. Oh yessssss the great saviour Liam Jones will kick a bag and Ayce Cordy is as good as his dad! Who the stuff is his dad anyway? The fans are even talking up little Libba as a Brownlow chance boy oh boy wowee wtf are they smoking?

Talking about Cotchin getting "Lower'd" this week like in NAB 4. Cotchin had 18 possies and played half the game at FF where he barely touched it. Full game in the middle = 36 touches but ey Lower did a good job on Rich. The blades of grass on the Etihad surface could scare Rich out of a game.  :shh

Bulldogs 1 flag and not counting.  :shh

Don't forget that 'Coon-dog' is racking up cheapies off the back flank. Woah, the new Gibbs  :shh

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2013, 10:38:07 PM »
They also like to think that playing more finals than us in recent years means something
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2013, 10:50:47 PM »
They also like to think that playing more finals than us in recent years means something

Dem prelim successes.  :clapping

Lol bullflogs. Smoking so much pot has got to their heads. stuff me. They're gunna beat us by 4 goals? "Ermahgerd Coon-dog is back to his best." Lmfao surely taking the pee? They were a bottom 4 team who beat a bottom 6 team on an off day. Oh yessssss the great saviour Liam Jones will kick a bag and Ayce Cordy is as good as his dad! Who the stuff is his dad anyway? The fans are even talking up little Libba as a Brownlow chance boy oh boy wowee wtf are they smoking?

Talking about Cotchin getting "Lower'd" this week like in NAB 4. Cotchin had 18 possies and played half the game at FF where he barely touched it. Full game in the middle = 36 touches but ey Lower did a good job on Rich. The blades of grass on the Etihad surface could scare Rich out of a game.  :shh

Bulldogs 1 flag and not counting.  :shh

Don't forget that 'Coon-dog' is racking up cheapies off the back flank. Woah, the new Gibbs  :shh

Shame on me for forgetting chip scab Coons.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2013, 11:35:52 PM »
Important game to win as the next 3 rounds after this weekend will be tough Coll, Freo(at PS), Cats.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2013, 11:45:22 PM »
Collingwood are very much in the Carlton boat. Amazing top end and some absolute plodders down the bottom end. If their mid-tier average guys decide to go for a ride with the big dogs then we'd be in some trouble but if they don't we're in with a big chance. I know a few Pies fans who are getting nervous about this one.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2013, 11:51:51 PM »
Collingwood are very much in the Carlton boat. Amazing top end and some absolute plodders down the bottom end. If their mid-tier average guys decide to go for a ride with the big dogs then we'd be in some trouble but if they don't we're in with a big chance. I know a few Pies fans who are getting nervous about this one.

We're getting ahead of ourselves talking about Collingwood game now but I agree we are a good chance but it will be tough. I think getting ahead on the score board early and not allowing them full momentum for a quarter is the key to keeping mid-tier players from going to town on us.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2013, 12:05:04 AM »

We're getting ahead of ourselves talking about Collingwood game now but I agree we are a good chance but it will be tough. I think getting ahead on the score board early and not allowing them full momentum for a quarter is the key to keeping mid-tier players from going to town on us.
Agree. If they get away early players like Dwyer and Elliot get off the chain and we are stuffed and may as well pack it in. At least we don't have Bootsma and Laidler to man up on these guys.  :shh :lol

dwaino

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2013, 12:13:16 AM »

Agree. If they get away early players like Dwyer and Elliot get off the chain and we are stuffed and may as well pack it in. At least we don't have Bootsma and Laidler to man up on these guys.  :shh :lol

Bootsma only played because no one offered to babysit  :shh

gerkin greg

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2013, 12:43:04 AM »
Danger game

May have to sit next to someone that smells like pee

Please be mindful

dwaino

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2013, 12:53:40 AM »
Bookies got us dead certainties at 1.40 eek.

Will wait to see what the money back at sportsbet is. They had it at 90k+ for the pies v blues, and if your team lost but scored over 90 in our game. The blokes aren't dumb.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2013, 06:24:11 AM »
Bookies got us dead certainties at 1.40 eek.

Will wait to see what the money back at sportsbet is. They had it at 90k+ for the pies v blues, and if your team lost but scored over 90 in our game. The blokes aren't dumb.

Like the Saints were ever gunna score 90.  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Even with sookwoldt kicking 4 they only barely scraped past 80.

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2013, 06:33:31 AM »
this game worries me
if it was at the g i would be confident
but if we are not 100% switched on the dogs will carve us
these are the games we always screw up
big test for us
if we win this game and go 3-0 we will make top 6

Agree

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2013, 07:05:09 AM »
this game worries me
if it was at the g i would be confident
but if we are not 100% switched on the dogs will carve us
these are the games we always screw up
big test for us
if we win this game and go 3-0 we will make top 6

Agree

x 2 (apart fromt he top 6 bit  ;D)

Massive danger game if we don't turn up with the right mindset

Go in thinking it's going to be an easy win then you are in trouble. We aren't that good yet

BTW this game is a replacement game for the Doggies so they are sayign the only GA seating will be on level 3
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2013, 07:44:05 AM »
Danger game

May have to sit next to someone that smells like pee

Please be mindful
:lol :lol

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2013, 09:42:53 AM »
Cotchin will be tagged by Nick Lower all day on Sunday, will be a challenge!