Author Topic: Aaron Edwards, Orren Stephenson in line for selection at Richmond  (Read 2315 times)

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Aaron Edwards, Orren Stephenson in line for selection at Richmond
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 05:46:17 PM »
My son just met Newy's dad said Selwood was one of guys likes to get into the players heads.
He also reminded my son that he was the oldest player in VFL/AFL history never to play in a final.

Sad for the Newman family because I don't reckon it's gonna happen whilst Newman is playing unless there is some kind of miracle.

Is your son a road worker? My mate works with Newys dad

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 05:46:43 PM »
McBean is going to be a gun, he needs some time to grow that is all.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 12:27:14 PM »
Ellis is not up to it.  Doesn't perform at AFL level.  Wouldn't matter if he was a 10 year player.  If he spends a couple of years in the ressies, learns how to kick, learns how to pickup the ball cleanly, gets an engine and can perform at AFL level.  Then you can say he is up to it.  Until then.  Its really simple. He is not up to it.  The same could be said of White when he was in his second year.  Hasn't improved.  He still isn't up to it.  Nothing to be precious about.

McBean is too skinny.  Why would you want to see him.....  The only thing he will get playing senior footy is smashed by bigger bodies and stretchered off with a career ending injury....

HAHA you've just proved you absolutely have no clue. Where have you been anyway? Haven't seen you post when we were winning

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 04:21:59 PM »
If these two are the answer Ill be stuffed

How would you like it inserted????
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"