Author Topic: Who reckons we might choke it up?  (Read 1053 times)

Gigantor

Re: Who reckons we might choke it up?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »
mr tigra its like that ad on radio at the moment about wishing carlton make the finals so we get a free mars bar..That ad just makes my skin crawl.....it ensures I will never ever eat another mars bar again

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 12:13:28 PM »
mr tigra its like that ad on radio at the moment about wishing carlton make the finals so we get a free mars bar..That ad just makes my skin crawl.....it ensures I will never ever eat another mars bar again
:thumbsup

The club that keeps giving.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 03:15:20 PM »
Look I've got an idea for you and all those who think we might lose this game as stupid as it may sound.

Outlay your hard earned onto the dees to win just in case your fears are realized.
Then you won't be so upset walking around with a super fat wallet.

Only bet what you can afford & gamble responsibly.  :thumbsup

Not sure where it states my thinking the Dees can win this game but thought we might be able to smoke a couple of dissenters from their spider hole  ;D

Cannot believe anyone would actually bet against their club but appreciate the qualifier about gambling responsibly - might help some on this forum  :thumbsup (you know who you are)
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 03:21:37 PM »
Look I've got an idea for you and all those who think we might lose this game as stupid as it may sound.

Outlay your hard earned onto the dees to win just in case your fears are realized.
Then you won't be so upset walking around with a super fat wallet.

Only bet what you can afford & gamble responsibly.  :thumbsup

Not sure where it states my thinking the Dees can win this game but thought we might be able to smoke a couple of dissenters from their spider hole  ;D

Cannot believe anyone would actually bet against their club but appreciate the qualifier about gambling responsibly - might help some on this forum  :thumbsup (you know who you are)
With years of disappointment it's not so hard.
It's really difficult the first time but it gets easier each time especially when you walk away with some decent coin.
I think of it as pay back for the clubs insipid performances over the years.
Especially against the cheating Scum.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2013, 03:49:02 PM »
We holding firm on this one ?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2013, 04:38:48 PM »
ellis vlas and houli chaplin are our only players having a real go

the rest r choking

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2013, 05:08:59 PM »
This is a good thread  :bow

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2013, 05:10:15 PM »
And Mr Tigra, put a hungee on Dees and buy your daughters a nice frock  :thumbsup

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 05:14:36 PM »
And Mr Tigra, put a hungee on Dees and buy your daughters a nice frock  :thumbsup
Ha ha.

Maybe I should have HRT. But I only do it against the cheats.  :thumbsup

By the way... good thread.  :cheers
I gave up on a big win & lost interest just before qtr time.