Author Topic: Official Tiger Team -v- West Coast (Rd 10)  (Read 14554 times)

Offline RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Official Tiger Team -v- West Coast (Rd 10)
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2013, 07:26:54 PM »
Ahh got to love the old hindsight recruiters, pure class

And you show again your lack of class.
Your post about hindsight recruiters is not true and it's proved by simply applying a search function as I have done here

i have to ask why not moloney or kyle martin or sam dwyer did you lot even look at em.

82 i wanted jack hannath, delisting white. i  wanted a pick in the 50s and would have taken hannath there.

100 i wanted kyle martin but with colquhoun still there had to take a punt on him rated him a top 30 nd  pick. delisting mcguane.

psd
we didnt use it. its well known i was keen on kyle martin  thats an equivalant rookie pick.

rookies
sam lonergan  has a lot of faults and is the exact sort of type as far as skills go that we have spent 4 yrs largely delisting.  sam dwyer for me  have been on about him for awhile. is probably the best performed vfl for several yrs now.

That's an edit of the post from claw dated December 13, that you didn't bother to look for before accusing him of "hindsight" recruiting.
Since I've now provided the proof of your lie about claw's hindsight recruiting, I expect to see your apology to him.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2013, 10:13:01 PM »
Pigs ass I'm apologising, anyway since we won we won't see the sad sack around to we lose again

Why don't u go join him and keep him company in this sad time

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2013, 10:16:55 PM »
Oh my!

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2013, 11:04:38 PM »
LOL wtf is going on now
Lots of people name their swords......