Author Topic: Votes for round 14, 2013 - Tigers vs Saints  (Read 2899 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Votes for round 14, 2013 - Tigers vs Saints
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 07:54:21 AM »
I thought he was our best player.  Seemed to do a power of work in and under imho.

Fair enough. I just thought all of A.Edwards, Vickery, Foley, Jackson and Grigg had better games

Yeah, it was certainly hard to seperate all of those players and I could have picked another 3 and not been far off the mark.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 12:06:24 PM »
I thought he was our best player.  Seemed to do a power of work in and under imho.

Fair enough. I just thought all of A.Edwards, Vickery, Foley, Jackson and Grigg had better games

Yeah, it was certainly hard to seperate all of those players and I could have picked another 3 and not been far off the mark.

One of the most pleasing aspects of this year IMO, hasnt been someone clearly carrying the side like in years past (Richo for so long, Lids for a bit a few years ago and Cotch last year)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2013, 01:35:35 PM »

Would of been closer  :shh ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2013, 05:13:56 PM »
Lol   :bow