Author Topic: Richmond vs North Melbourne - Round 15, 2013  (Read 11185 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs North Melbourne - Round 15, 2013
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 10:55:37 PM »
I was just crunching some stats and worked out that if we score more than them then we stand a good chance of winning this one.

Proof? This sounds more sketchy than string theory

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 11:33:46 PM »
Boys,
This is one of those games where next week or the week after or the week after that do not matter.
This gimme a handout, spineless, penniless, soulless, gutless feel sorry for me Skataboner, nothing of a nothing skata of an organisation need to be shown why we despite our years of hibernation are a club of character, meaning, substance, identity, passion, power and importance both on and off the field.

We need to beat these guys no matter what to not only nail the coffin shut on their paltry, underachieving season but to show them that they have absolutely no influence, relevance and significance and that they are the most inept and pathetic footy club over the journey and long history of VFL/AFL footy.

A win is not just symbolic of the four points that we will receive in our quest for finals footy thisyear it should serve as a symbolic reference that we as a club should learn to be and become arrogant once again as in the past and that we have capabilities that other major clubs like the Pies, Carlscum's, and those who have KIA's with regos of AOD 964 and that our opponent is merely the token 3:15 bashing up of the nerdy kid on the way to the bigger 3:30 fight on the school oval.

Nought need to be taught a lesson of humility and respect , that those things are earnt and that grovelling and making out that being underprivileged, unwanted, unloved and unnecessary are the real reason why they are the nought footy club they are and not anything remotely resembling a powerhouse footy club with robust membership, crowds, finances and footy relevance.

They see this as a mini GF I see it as another opportunity to beat a minnow side well below us on the ladder, with the only difference being these guys have priors against us and boy how I want payback to be dished out on this nothing organisation to make that Brissy and Carlton game they are looking ahead to seem like the ordinary run of your mill game leading up to a quiet, uneventful and futile 2013 for these nobodies.

Richmond Footy Club I have invested my life in supporting you through thick and thin and whilst we inevitably in the future it seems we will have bigger fish to fry Saturday presents an opportunity to take out the trash, flush the vomit and excretement from Etihad Satdium and establish a turning point in the history of the RFC as well as the history in RFC v Skataboner clashes where the balance of power shifts back to Punt Rd and they wallow in the depths of anonymity and irrelevance where they truly belong and where their ultimate existence lays.

I have my ticket for aisle 46 for Saturday in amongst my fellow yellow and black throng and if there is a day to assert our dominance on this nothing club from the stands this is it. The rest is up to the 22 selected and I am sure they will not disappoint us loyal and passionate fans.

Eat em alive tigers.

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 11:36:48 PM »
The Jerilderie letter of football  :clapping

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 11:48:24 PM »
The Jerilderie letter of football  :clapping

Sounds a bit like Mario from Doncaster

Not North.... NORF . En O are eff NORF
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 12:00:34 AM »
Bury em.  We need to beat these pricks so hard they enter a new rebuild.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 12:47:34 AM »
 ;D

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 01:54:05 AM »
Bury em.  We need to beat these pricks so hard they fold.

EFA.  :cheers

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2013, 07:12:22 AM »
North over the years have developed into the flat track bullies of the competition and have shown on repeated occasions they can't beat sides above them. They are a team which we don't want to end up like. We need to show the competition that we are not flat track bullies and that we are more than capable of beating sides that are in the same weight class as us or higher. Critical to win this match not only to play finals but to gain the respect of the competition.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2013, 08:18:21 AM »
Tuckerbag, I agree 100% with all the sentiments you have expressed about this soulless, penniless and gutless rabble of a club, except for the bit about them being THE most inept and pathetic club in the history of the VFL/AFL. Sure, they are right up there, or down there as the case may be :lol. But surely that "honour" must be divided equally between St.Kilda and the Western Bullfrogs.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2013, 08:21:42 AM »
Slightly concerned this week for a change

Rampstar

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2013, 08:26:35 AM »
Boys,
This is one of those games where next week or the week after or the week after that do not matter.
This gimme a handout, spineless, penniless, soulless, gutless feel sorry for me Skataboner, nothing of a nothing skata of an organisation need to be shown why we despite our years of hibernation are a club of character, meaning, substance, identity, passion, power and importance both on and off the field.

We need to beat these guys no matter what to not only nail the coffin shut on their paltry, underachieving season but to show them that they have absolutely no influence, relevance and significance and that they are the most inept and pathetic footy club over the journey and long history of VFL/AFL footy.

A win is not just symbolic of the four points that we will receive in our quest for finals footy thisyear it should serve as a symbolic reference that we as a club should learn to be and become arrogant once again as in the past and that we have capabilities that other major clubs like the Pies, Carlscum's, and those who have KIA's with regos of AOD 964 and that our opponent is merely the token 3:15 bashing up of the nerdy kid on the way to the bigger 3:30 fight on the school oval.

Nought need to be taught a lesson of humility and respect , that those things are earnt and that grovelling and making out that being underprivileged, unwanted, unloved and unnecessary are the real reason why they are the nought footy club they are and not anything remotely resembling a powerhouse footy club with robust membership, crowds, finances and footy relevance.

They see this as a mini GF I see it as another opportunity to beat a minnow side well below us on the ladder, with the only difference being these guys have priors against us and boy how I want payback to be dished out on this nothing organisation to make that Brissy and Carlton game they are looking ahead to seem like the ordinary run of your mill game leading up to a quiet, uneventful and futile 2013 for these nobodies.

Richmond Footy Club I have invested my life in supporting you through thick and thin and whilst we inevitably in the future it seems we will have bigger fish to fry Saturday presents an opportunity to take out the trash, flush the vomit and excretement from Etihad Satdium and establish a turning point in the history of the RFC as well as the history in RFC v Skataboner clashes where the balance of power shifts back to Punt Rd and they wallow in the depths of anonymity and irrelevance where they truly belong and where their ultimate existence lays.

I have my ticket for aisle 46 for Saturday in amongst my fellow yellow and black throng and if there is a day to assert our dominance on this nothing club from the stands this is it. The rest is up to the 22 selected and I am sure they will not disappoint us loyal and passionate fans.

Eat em alive tigers.

Fess up Tucks - You are Mario in disguise  :lol

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2013, 09:57:25 AM »
Lawl has to be  ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2013, 10:24:22 AM »
 :lol

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2013, 05:49:06 PM »
Whoever you are Tucker, don't go changing.
I for one, have become tired of teams waving to us as they gone down the ladder below us and then back up above us a few years later.
We have permanently been stuck between 12-9th for ages and now is our chance to wave at Norf and thank them for the finals spot they left vacant from last year.
Can anyone remember the look on Brad Scott's face late in the final qtr when the Crows hit the front?
I thought he was going to burst into tears.
I would love to see that look on his face at the 20th minute mark of the 1st qtr when we pile on the 7th consecutive goal of the game.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline True.Blue.Roo

• Tiger Rookie
  • shinbowner spirit
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2013, 08:02:27 PM »
How pathetic,
You guys are destined to be cellar dwellers for all of eternity while we are heading for a bright and promising future.
30 years of grief and youll have another 30 before you win a flag, time to face facts tigers supporters
Btw petrie is gonna bend rance over this weekend  :P

GO ROO BOYS!!!!!