Author Topic: website rules  (Read 1729 times)

letsgetiton!

website rules
« on: June 09, 2005, 03:51:11 PM »
well wp and mp, looks like ur rules on this site are not respected

im sure u have read spme posts that explain what i mean , but i have only had a tiff with cris88 on here where things were dealt with and patched up but th epersonal attacks that have been put to me i am sure are against the rules!

dont know how some ppl get off on here tell me to stuff me and calling me a pint sized midget !

bit harsh imo esp when i have never seen a midget that is 5'8 and weights 95kg, but then again maybe im wrong

anyway seems like ur the rules on this site mean nothing to some ppl who lact in
a/ intelligence
b/ self esteem
c/ balls

Ox

Re: website rules
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 03:56:16 PM »

dont know how some ppl get off on here tell me to stuff me and calling me a pint sized midget !

bit harsh imo esp when i have never seen a midget that is 5'8 and weights 95kg, but then again maybe im wrong

U aiint no giant niether little fella

LMAO@ This display of passive aggression

See what i mean.
Stop telling us about yourself.

Your wife
your kids
your job
your brothers job
Your bro in law and how tuff he is
your weight
your hieght

WTF ?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 03:59:37 PM by fOx-)( »

Moi

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 04:04:32 PM »
You're acting ridiculous X
Grow up!
Fancing you citing the rules of any forum - a bit like like the pot calling the kettle BLACK lol
Get over it.

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 04:17:21 PM »
Perhaps there needs to be rules regarding the use of racism in this forum, which is how fOx triggered this off.
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Ox

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 04:20:11 PM »
Perhaps there needs to be rules regarding the use of racism in this forum, which is how fOx triggered this off.

Perhaps u're full of schit

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 04:22:14 PM »

At least I don't sound like some Pauline Hanson or Andrew Bolt disciple.
Heinrich Heine

Ox

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 04:23:41 PM »

At least I don't sound like some Pauline Hanson or Andrew Bolt disciple.

u have no idea :scream

Moi

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 04:26:29 PM »
Of all the people, Ox would be the least racist
I have been known to use the word "Abbo" myself, but I would be the last person to be a racist in how i treat ppl.
I have been called a few names myself, but have learned to laugh them off.
Get over it, accept Ox's apology or accept his offer to meet you and do it in person.
Don't carry on any more on this board please.
Not fair to WP & MT who have managed to create a board that has been harmonious up until this moment.

Ox

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 04:29:21 PM »
Here,hear Froarly.

Still no pm from him.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 04:31:50 PM by fOx-)( »

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 04:32:15 PM »
Perhaps you're confusing political incorrectness as racism DC.  ???

I think the word Ox used is most definitely politically incorrect, nothing more. Unfortunate he used it, but he's apologised.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 04:42:29 PM »
FF, it wasn't just the use of the term.

It was the question he asked when using it. f0x doesn't like players who don't do extra weights or who are lazy. Why is it always THEM.  It's wrong to say that tagging a race with a negative trait such as laziness is merely being politically incorrect. It is racism.

The only confusing thing is that you could interpret what f0x said was an apology. Some apology!
Heinrich Heine

Moi

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 04:44:57 PM »
The only confusing thing is that you could interpret what f0x said was an apology. Some apology!

And you don't think it was a bit antagonistic to post a thread citing the website's rules and saying Ox had no balls.
Give me a break  ::)

letsgetiton!

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2005, 04:59:16 PM »
if any body uses the word abbo and thinks its not being raciost is just ignaorant end of story!!!!

seems to me their are many ignorant ppl still around at least there are many decent ppl like dallasc around too!

im not gona get into any slinging match here but comon , racism is racism, there is no excuse to say i meant this or that! no wonder why the mentality of many in this country is screwed up!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2005, 05:04:03 PM »
Fair dinkum people  :banghead

Firstly, as MT pointed out on the other thread both of us have been unavailable for most of the afternoon and personally I've just got back and I have to say it is disappointing and annoying that this is still going on.

FFS people - this site has been running just over 12 months and this is the first time this sort of crap has happened and a request was made asking for it to stop but it's continued. Why?

If you have an issue with another poster sort it out privately or alternatively contact either MT or myself  - can we make it any clearer?

I understand that there is a fine line between what some see as racism and others see as politcal correctness (as a few emails I have received on this issue have highlighted) but to have a valid topic be devalued by insults - well it's unacceptable and it is offensive to  OER

Regarding our site rules; I will highlight this:

4. Personal Attacks: We appreciate that people have different opinions and we encourage people to share their views. However, publicly ridiculing or attacking someone’s character because they do not agree with your view and because they post a view that opposes yours cannot and will not be allowed. Posts of this nature will be removed and the poster warned.

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=13.new#new

It is pretty simple and straight forward and it applies to everyone.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 05:16:05 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 05:30:13 PM »
Couldn't agree more. :thumbsup