Author Topic: Tiger Finals? You bet - We're moving back to melbourne!  (Read 2587 times)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Tiger Finals? You bet - We're moving back to melbourne!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 07:19:59 PM »
Good onya 1980, welcome back to the big smoke, has probably changed a bit in the last 30 years :lol...like the urban sprawl stretches beyond mulgrave for a start  :shh.....good luck
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 09:12:18 PM »
Welcome back champ and all the best with the move. I wouldn't worry too much about WP and The Coach and their crazy banter - the Felix and Oscar of OER
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2013, 07:45:11 AM »
Welcome back champ and all the best with the move. I wouldn't worry too much about WP and The Coach and their crazy banter - the Felix and Oscar of OER

Those crazy nut bags

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2013, 10:55:40 AM »

Those crazy nut bags

Are you calling WP and Coach mad scrotums?   :o

;D

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 12:47:33 PM »
I remember in 1980 my brother & I caught a red rattler after the footy and to our surprise we opened the train doors to find a half empty carriage. We were pretty stoked at the time as it was always extremely difficult to get on the train after a game let alone find a seat.
As we walked in we soon realized why it was empty.....
Someone had decided to take a dump right in the middle of the aisle as you entered the carriage. Dirty bastard!
The club that keeps giving.