Author Topic: Dimma's aftermatch media conference / A good kick in the backside: Hardwick  (Read 2398 times)

Hellenic Tiger

It was so where was the spin.

The fact is we can beat Hawthorn easily but no matter where we are and what we do Carlton Nought and Geelong have our measure.

You should be thanking him. Given you something to whine about.

If we weren't making finals this year the sky would have fallen the four horseman of the apocalypse would be blowing their trumpets and the total rebuild will need to begin the minute the siren sounds on our round 23 game v Essendrugs.

I would think Cotch and Martin having 20 odd possies between them,Ellis 6 after quarter time, Foley having more clangers than the next 3 Tiggers yesterday combined and hitting the post  3 times in the last quarter doesn't help but hey Dimma may have had a bad day in the box too but he is the only bloke to coach us to finals in 12 years and currently statistically it is easier to coach a team to an AFL flag than it is to coach RFC to the finals since our last finals app in 2001.

Malakies boys.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
We lost intensity in the Brisbane game as well. We need to bring the same intensity week in week out and within games. Sydney is the bench mark. Need to replicate that attitude.

Hellenic Tiger

We lost intensity in the Brisbane game as well. We need to bring the same intensity week in week out and within games. Sydney is the bench mark. Need to replicate that attitude.

Sydney lost intensity too last week against the Pies in the last 3 quarters too.
You'll find that whilst winning form is great form for a team that is entrenched in the 8 at this stage of the year a loss is not the end of the world.

It hurts because its Carlscum. If we can distinguish that fact from the other then one can move on and look forward to the remainder of the season.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
It was so where was the spin.

The fact is we can beat Hawthorn easily but no matter where we are and what we do Carlton Nought and Geelong have our measure.

You should be thanking him. Given you something to whine about.

If we weren't making finals this year the sky would have fallen the four horseman of the apocalypse would be blowing their trumpets and the total rebuild will need to begin the minute the siren sounds on our round 23 game v Essendrugs.

I would think Cotch and Martin having 20 odd possies between them,Ellis 6 after quarter time, Foley having more clangers than the next 3 Tiggers yesterday combined and hitting the post  3 times in the last quarter doesn't help but hey Dimma may have had a bad day in the box too but he is the only bloke to coach us to finals in 12 years and currently statistically it is easier to coach a team to an AFL flag than it is to coach RFC to the finals since our last finals app in 2001.

Malakies boys.

My issues isnt that we need a total rebuild.

Its that we are playing list blockers cause we are off the understanding we are a grand final chance  :huh

if one was to make a list of the promising footballers currently at the club and the amount of games they have played this year itd be interesting reading

Hellenic Tiger

You reckon we ain't going to upgrade Bents.
I reckon these list cloggers will either be delisted or traded out and more promising drafts,trades and free agency acquisitions brought in. :thumbsup

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
I reckon these list cloggers will either be delisted or traded out and more promising drafts,trades and free agency acquisitions brought in. :thumbsup

It's called List Management Tucker, we've been doing it since Hartley arrived and its a WIP.
Would've thought fans would clearly see the progression since 2009 while acknowledging we still have some work to do
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Hellenic Tiger

It's called List Management Tucker, we've been doing it since Hartley arrived and its a WIP.
Would've thought fans would clearly see the progression since 2009 while acknowledging we still have some work to do

Thanks y&aI know but I know the dislike Bents has for McGuane. He means well and yep I would love McBean in the side at Luke's expense whilst it may happen this week it ain't long term yet same with Elton. Anyway we are a WIP and I still think 2015 is our year to challenge for premiership honors given I reckon we still need two more drafts to fill the holes we currently have in our list to fill and show these list cloggers the door.

No reason why we can build on this year next year and get to Prelim by finishing to 4. :thumbsup