Author Topic: Mrc - social club  (Read 3844 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Mrc - social club
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2013, 12:50:47 PM »
It's called maximising you earning potential then saving for a rainy day.
In this corporate world the rank and file are the ones who suffer whether long term customers or short term bandwagoners. Unfortunantely they will milk us for the privilege knowing where we have come from on field and where we are going as a club and we will pay for it lamentably bc we have seen the tough times and want to experience success. Some who can't afford it will get usurped by those who can and want to get on the tiggy train.

Sadly our on field betterment has coincided with this push and when the cycle is complete whenever it is it will be me and CUB, WP,MT,Ramps, TM etc who'll still be buying the memberships when we will be as unfashionable as we were 10 years ago when the papers were talking about our fans as being feral and eating our own and a real rowdy mob. ::)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2013, 01:04:56 PM »
In this corporate world the rank and file are the ones who suffer whether long term customers or short term bandwagoners. Unfortunantely they will milk us for the privilege knowing where we have come from on field and where we are going as a club and we will pay for it lamentably bc we have seen the tough times and want to experience success. Some who can't afford it will get usurped by those who can and want to get on the tiggy train.

Sadly our on field betterment has coincided with this push and when the cycle is complete whenever it is it will be me and CUB, WP,MT,Ramps, TM etc who'll still be buying the memberships when we will be as unfashionable as we were 10 years ago when the papers were talking about our fans as being feral and eating our own and a real rowdy mob. ::)

Know what you are saying Donnie, know how it works and why they are doing but that doesn't mean it's right, clearly it isn't
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2013, 07:57:00 PM »
I'm pulling up benny when I catch him, stuff Ashley come lately, she's the Mrc biatch

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2013, 08:52:38 PM »
I'm pulling up benny when I catch him, stuff Ashley come lately, she's the Mrc biatch

CUB and what are you going to say to Benny? Blame the staff for these changes, changes that ultimately he says yeah to as CEO

Don't blame Ash, Daniel or any of the plebs. Blame senior management they have the final say on these things

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 10:37:19 PM »
Never plan and never know when I'll bump into him, but pretty much don't forget the people that are already there.
And not so sure on the plebs, reckon they get away with more than the boss knows? In the end all they care about is the bottom line.....
Anyway stuff this need to get some strength for tomorrow  :gotigers

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 11:11:10 PM »
Never plan and never know when I'll bump into him, but pretty much don't forget the people that are already there.
And not so sure on the plebs, reckon they get away with more than the boss knows? In the end all they care about is the bottom line.....
Anyway stuff this need to get some strength for tomorrow  :gotigers

You think the plebs are doing what they feel like with membership packages? you've got to be kidding. Their only interest is the bottom line? Err know there main focus is keeping their jobs and doing what the are told, achieving their KPI, targets

Can tell you that Benny and his management team's main focus; interest is the bottom line. That's their job ensuring the business is profitable. Benny knows what's going with membership on he would be driving it, no doubt in my mind

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2013, 12:11:17 AM »

Know what you are saying Donnie, know how it works and why they are doing but that doesn't mean it's right, clearly it isn't

Agreed its a sad indictment to the loyal rankmand file RFC supporter.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 09:55:12 AM »
Could of worded better I meant the head honchos when talking bottom line... Anyway moving along

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 12:59:41 PM »
Could of worded better I meant the head honchos when talking bottom line... Anyway moving along

Agree today is about the game

We can worry about sneaky RFC membership emails later in the week  ;D

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2013, 08:03:17 PM »

Know who I point the finger at for this new greedy "attitude" too

Who?

Read my post about Benny Gale, think you should be able to work it out as I've spelt it out  ;D

As for Chutney, their response when they heard about the Level 2 seating email and then the MRC email and we were chatting about it was "Sh_it, the club's clearly lost the plot!" Then something about watching Wall Street. Final comment was about getting a nasty bite on the rear end (have substituted an word starting with "A" with rear end BTW)

Yep I always forget to keep reading before I post ;D

Good ol' Chutney