Author Topic: Beat The Recruiters!!  (Read 1323 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Beat The Recruiters!!
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 02:25:14 PM »
I like the Lennon pick but just to give Albert something to talk about in a year or two from now Ill give him 3 names at each pick:

12: Zac Jones, Blake Acres and Luke Dunstan
50: James Sicily, Mitch Honeychurch and Nick Holman
66: Jon Marsh, Eli Templeton (who wasnt drafted but will probably be rookied) and James Battersby see Templeton.
I think he wants balls out on the table. Anyone can name a bunch of players and claim one turned out good later.
Exactly, as that is what often happens.
The recruiters get one pick, so do you.
Nor do you need to pick someone different. if you are happy with one pick they ade, run with that.
I'm happy with Lennon and Lloyd. Would have gone Tambling at 50.  :shh

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2013, 03:59:15 PM »
I like the Lennon pick but just to give Albert something to talk about in a year or two from now Ill give him 3 names at each pick:

66: Jon Marsh, Eli Templeton (who wasnt drafted but will probably be rookied) and James Battersby see Templeton.
I think he wants balls out on the table. Anyone can name a bunch of players and claim one turned out good later.
Exactly, as that is what often happens.
The recruiters get one pick, so do you.
Nor do you need to pick someone different. if you are happy with one pick they ade, run with that.
I'm happy with Lennon and Lloyd. Would have gone Tambling at 50.  :shh

Agree has loads of untapped potential

Rampstar

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2013, 11:05:02 PM »

Im not saying that just one of these players will beat our picks, what Im saying is that all 3 in every category could be better than our picks. Is that enough Balls?  ;D

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2013, 02:00:41 AM »

Im not saying that just one of these players will beat our picks, what Im saying is that all 3 in every category could be better than our picks. Is that enough Balls?  ;D
:clapping

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 08:19:06 AM »
seriously? a pic of a bloke sitting on two rocks gets snipped?
hardly prudes hey?
LMFAO
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI