Author Topic: Richmond bolsters attack in national draft (Herald-Sun)  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Richmond bolsters attack in national draft (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2013, 03:22:28 AM »
I wouldn't delist him, he's perfect trade bait, at least for the next year or two.

But while we're still stuck with him and as I've said before and ever since the rule was brought in, Edwards should be regularly used as a sub. Bring him on fresh when everyone else is tiring and some of his party tricks and over ambitious plays might actually start to come off.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2013, 03:26:03 AM »
He's got beuitful hands

Greg Williams   :clapping

Still reckon hr will be assist in a team where ball goes forward , more tomes than not

He crumbs too good too be non require

--

Back to previous topic

For mine grimesy is a properties ful back. Hr can run and pinch a d rebou d and he's got nuts. Captain iron fist. He would have bre. Been handy fighting Nazis in Stalingrad. Captain iron fist. I hope be brings back fro. His first few games punching 40/50 meter

Rancey is a glen back jackovixh. I remember watching a fame where there was maybe 9 second left and we where ahead 4/5 goals. I think in Perth. Rance/Alec attacked a ballon a manner where be could have been killed. Be was unfazed and event at the pill.100 mile.a hour. This was enough proof to Mr he love the yellow(black -(all u can really ask blokes)

Chaplin did any on clone at one stage
  Buy for.mine he is a. It squib by. He seems to.tell people where to run more Than doing it h self. For.mine rance CHB. grimes fb xhaplj. 3 tall
s

Darrou is a fb. Back up.Grimes

Astbury and mctosh have the tough job of being replacement for the brave one ARancy

Whoever left can replace chappy. Cheaply to.me is the most expendable of the 3
 3. I'd grimes / arance play all games ,. I reckon we go alright

If astburu can be massive and pressure chaplin Spot

Its like gold for us
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 03:43:01 AM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2013, 10:06:56 AM »
I got about 50% of that post cept the bits you wrote in Swahili lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2013, 10:18:21 AM »
I got about 50% of that post cept the bits you wrote in Swahili lol
:lol :lol

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2013, 03:55:25 PM »
We already have a quality medium forward who can rotate through the middle - his name's Ricky Petterd. How about we bolster our attack by actually playing him there instead of wasting draft picks.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2013, 03:57:01 PM »
Did you mean to say quality medium forward or medium forward?

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2013, 03:59:58 PM »
Judge Roughneck stop typing so fast
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2013, 04:00:54 PM »
:lol :clapping

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2013, 04:08:18 PM »

Did you see his best games for Melbourne? They were all up forward and a couple of them were hard to miss if you're a Richmond supporter because they were against us. Go back and watch his play the few times Hardwick did move him into the forward line during games - the difference is stark. Or are you just content to judge him as player based soley on his performances in the backline?

Been very inconsistent throughout his career but at his best, forward of the ball, he's still a very good player.

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2013, 05:16:58 PM »

Did you see his best games for Melbourne? They were all up forward and a couple of them were hard to miss if you're a Richmond supporter because they were against us. Go back and watch his play the few times Hardwick did move him into the forward line during games - the difference is stark. Or are you just content to judge him as player based soley on his performances in the backline?

Been very inconsistent throughout his career but at his best, forward of the ball, he's still a very good player.
When he plays forward he has no trouble against the bad sides (such as we were for a very long time) but can't remember when he stood up as a forward against a quality side

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2013, 02:24:08 PM »

When he plays forward he has no trouble against the bad sides (such as we were for a very long time) but can't remember when he stood up as a forward against a quality side

Petterd also has a penchant for shanking kicks. But to play devil's advocate Jake King also shanks kicks when he used to play in the backline and he has been reinvented as a fwd pocket. Maybe the same can be done for the ex-demonoid

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2013, 04:17:01 PM »
:lol :clapping
Or with two hands at the very least.