Author Topic: Shaun Hampson / Hammertime [merged]  (Read 320380 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Hammertime
« Reply #2370 on: August 10, 2016, 04:18:51 PM »
Best option we have at the moment, FACT,  so I hope all of your constant complaining, moaning and whinging makes you all feel better because he isn't going to be dropped for the rest of the season unless he is injured..  :lol

Will more than likely line up for round 1 next year again against the Blues. So you can complain about that all pre season too.. :clapping

Best option we have? So let me guess, you were happy with our finals losses because well, it was the best we were able to do? How about all the honourable losses in 2012/2013, were you happy because that was the best we could do? Geez talk about settling for mediocrity. You have the rosiest pair of glasses of the bunch. It's also laughable how much you rate our coach, I think you're the only one here that thinks he's any good

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Re: Hammertime
« Reply #2371 on: August 10, 2016, 04:45:55 PM »
Best option we have at the moment, FACT,  so I hope all of your constant complaining, moaning and whinging makes you all feel better because he isn't going to be dropped for the rest of the season unless he is injured..  :lol

Will more than likely line up for round 1 next year again against the Blues. So you can complain about that all pre season too.. :clapping

Best option we have? So let me guess, you were happy with our finals losses because well, it was the best we were able to do? How about all the honourable losses in 2012/2013, were you happy because that was the best we could do? Geez talk about settling for mediocrity. You have the rosiest pair of glasses of the bunch. It's also laughable how much you rate our coach, I think you're the only one here that thinks he's any good

Comment removed

Don't think that response was necessary. I just question how you can say "it's our best option so we should accept it" and wondered if you applied it to everything or only when it suited you? I think anyone would understand my post and be able to have a proper response. That, or you're just avoiding answering the question.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:15:32 PM by one-eyed »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2372 on: August 10, 2016, 05:55:31 PM »

-

Don't think that response was necessary. I just question how you can say "it's our best option so we should accept it" and wondered if you applied it to everything or only when it suited you? I think anyone would understand my post and be able to have a proper response. That, or you're just avoiding answering the question.

I said we have no choice.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:16:41 PM by one-eyed »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2373 on: August 10, 2016, 06:01:13 PM »

-

I said we have no choice.

Yes we do Griffiths, Elton, McBean
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:17:21 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Babe

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #2374 on: August 10, 2016, 06:37:30 PM »
Hampson has been better than expected but still probably the worst player of all time

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2375 on: August 10, 2016, 06:51:37 PM »

Let's assume you are right. As you say, he is the best option for no. But as you have also said, his performance is not up to the standard we need. So, why would you care if others critique him for being not good enough?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2376 on: August 10, 2016, 06:58:05 PM »

Let's assume you are right. As you say, he is the best option for no. But as you have also said, his performance is not up to the standard we need. So, why would you care if others critique him for being not good enough?

At this point in time he is playing well IMO. That's it, IMO, you all have your opinion and i have mine.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2377 on: August 10, 2016, 07:05:53 PM »
Mark Stevens on Ch 7 news tonight said Hampson may attract interest from other clubs as he is out of contract but he is about to sign a new deal with us.

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2379 on: August 10, 2016, 08:25:05 PM »
Oh great. Another year of 'Hampson did this', 'hampson did that' 'Hampson touched the ball on the line'....

Look at Hampson. He can run. He can sit. He can talk. He can drink from a cup.

Lmfao
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #2380 on: August 10, 2016, 08:26:55 PM »
2 more years of Hammer Time.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2381 on: August 10, 2016, 08:27:34 PM »
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2382 on: August 10, 2016, 08:31:10 PM »
Trains well, good bloke, touches the ball on the line: have two more years.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2383 on: August 10, 2016, 09:13:35 PM »
Must be a fantastic person too!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2384 on: August 10, 2016, 09:19:13 PM »
2 more years of being exhibit A showing how bad our recruiting can be.