Author Topic: Question re: Country/Interstate Membership  (Read 366 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Question re: Country/Interstate Membership
« on: November 03, 2013, 11:11:05 AM »
I know I can contact the club tomorrow for an answer but wanted to know if anyone in here today knows:

When you nominate to attend an interstate game using your 5 game Country/Interstate membership does it cost you 1 home game or 2?

Reason I ask is that a post was put on the Qld Supporters Club FB site asking the question and a couple of people said it costs you 2 home games for each interstate game so if you nominate to attend 2 interstate then you are only left with 1 home game.  I had never heard or seen that - I was always under the impression it was 1 for 1 so that if you nominated 2 interstate games you still had 3 home games left.  Anyone know the correct answer?

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Question re: Country/Interstate Membership
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 02:41:49 PM »
I know I can contact the club tomorrow for an answer but wanted to know if anyone in here today knows:

When you nominate to attend an interstate game using your 5 game Country/Interstate membership does it cost you 1 home game or 2?

Reason I ask is that a post was put on the Qld Supporters Club FB site asking the question and a couple of people said it costs you 2 home games for each interstate game so if you nominate to attend 2 interstate then you are only left with 1 home game.  I had never heard or seen that - I was always under the impression it was 1 for 1 so that if you nominated 2 interstate games you still had 3 home games left.  Anyone know the correct answer?

I live in Sydney and have an interstate membership.  I generally see two away games interstate each year and three home games in Victoria.  A nominated interstate game only costs one game off the membership.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Question re: Country/Interstate Membership
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 03:29:46 PM »
Yeah, that's what I thought Muscles, cheers.