Author Topic: 2014 membership commercial  (Read 6888 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: 2014 membership commercial
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2014, 01:47:24 PM »
I can't  believe Stripes led you two into that - thought he had more sense.   :facepalm

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2014, 05:16:57 PM »
yr kidding yrself if you think the cost of using a katy perry song in a television commercial is less than using alex who? lmfao

sometimes you need to step back and realise you have NFI what yr talking about and leave it to the pros

If we just gained the rights for both songs in their original form I would agree with you but Alex Lloyd rewrote the song for Richmond so that would have cost a pretty penny.

Who said I'm not a pro?  :P Do any of us really have any idea on this forum....other than you and Coach that is   :eyebrow :thumbsup.

Just pull ya head in and remember who you're dealing with.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2014, 05:40:24 PM »
 :lol

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2014, 02:16:05 PM »
No sense here Smokey. Ive decided that if you can't beat them just join them  :shh

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2014, 02:16:34 PM »
yr kidding yrself if you think the cost of using a katy perry song in a television commercial is less than using alex who? lmfao

sometimes you need to step back and realise you have NFI what yr talking about and leave it to the pros

If we just gained the rights for both songs in their original form I would agree with you but Alex Lloyd rewrote the song for Richmond so that would have cost a pretty penny.

Who said I'm not a pro?  :P Do any of us really have any idea on this forum....other than you and Coach that is   :eyebrow :thumbsup.

Just pull ya head in and remember who you're dealing with.

Who's that coach?