Author Topic: Official: New shorts sponsor is Decor (3 years)  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: New shorts sponsor
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 12:44:50 PM »
Fully agree Ramps.

The sooner Australian workers and the unions that represent them accept that they must accept wages and conditions on par with countries like China, Taiwan, Korea, India, Bangaledesh, etc, the sooner our manufacturing industries will be able to compete with them.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Rampstar

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2014, 01:32:06 PM »
Fully agree Ramps.

The sooner Australian workers and the unions that represent them accept that they must accept wages and conditions on par with countries like China, Taiwan, Korea, India, Bangaledesh, etc, the sooner our manufacturing industries will be able to compete with them.

too right Alfred. All these collingwood supporters working the factories what do they need money for - they should all be working for $4 an hour the lazy bastards.  ;D

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2014, 01:37:43 PM »
$4 ph?
no wonder greece went broke.

$3 ph, no paid leave of any type, no WH&S or workers comp, no 8hr day and I would start employing people.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Rampstar

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2014, 05:05:06 PM »
$4 ph?
no wonder greece went broke.

$3 ph, no paid leave of any type, no WH&S or workers comp, no 8hr day and I would start employing people.

Alfred youre the consciousness of this nation. You should be PM. You should be running this circus.  :clapping

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
New shorts sponsor = Decor
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2014, 06:53:06 AM »
Would say it is "Official" now

With the Member email rec'd this morning about ticketing

the Décor name/logo is at the bottom of the email with all the other sponsors  :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Official: New shorts sponsor = Decor
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014, 03:33:11 PM »
It is OFFICIAL  :clapping :clapping

3 Year Partnership  :thumbsup
====================================

Tigers team with Décor
richmondfc.com.au  February 27, 2014 3:22 PM

Richmond is pleased to announce a new three-year partnership with Australian-owned homewares company Décor.

Décor will become the Club’s new players’ shorts partner until at least the end of the 2016 season.

“This is another exciting partnership for the Richmond Football Club, and we look forward to working alongside the people at Décor,” said Richmond’s CEO Brendon Gale.

“Both companies have proud, rich histories, and a relentless approach to being successful, innovative and professional.”

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2014-02-27/tigers-team-with-decor
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

dwaino

Re: Official: New shorts sponsor is Decor (3 years)
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2014, 06:26:39 PM »
Now I can conveniently store all my tears away for longevity in neat and durable containers  :cheers

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Official: New shorts sponsor is Decor (3 years)
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2014, 02:36:54 PM »
Collingwood flexes financial muscle with $10 million sponsorship

Collingwood has extended its lucrative uniform sponsorship with Emirates and will earn an estimated $10 million from the airline over the next five years in a deal that highlights the growing gap between the AFL’s haves and have-nots.

The Emirates deal will help Collingwood top $20 million in combined sponsorship and merchandise revenue for the 2014 season, a feat only previously achieved by Essendon and Richmond in the AFL.

Last year, AFL premier Hawthorn banked $19 million in sponsorship and merchandise revenue, Essendon earned $20.1 million and Richmond led the AFL with $22.9 million - more than half the Tigers' total revenue of $44.8 million.

At the other end of the AFL rich list, St Kilda is still trying to secure a top-level sponsor.

Such is the divergence in revenue that some of the AFL’s richest clubs could earn more from sponsorship and merchandise than St Kilda, Melbourne and North Melbourne combined.

The Saints earned just $6.4 million from sponsorships and merchandise sales last season. Melbourne’s combined total was $7.1 million and North Melbourne’s $8.8 million.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/collingwood-flexes-financial-muscle-with-10-million-sponsorship-20140320-hvkum.html#ixzz2wZ56slUd
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do