Author Topic: Trade Rance to WA and get Frawley  (Read 2847 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Trade Rance to WA and get Frawley
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 06:33:54 PM »
Oh...and Rance's kicking efficiency was 80% last year. Hardly a turnover king
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2014, 07:23:23 PM »
I dont think there was anybody in our side that broke into a sweat on Friday night. Rance was just as bad as anybody else. No player gave a rats clacker about that game, it was obvious.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2014, 07:36:21 PM »
I dont think there was anybody in our side that broke into a sweat on Friday night. Rance was just as bad as anybody else. No player gave a rats clacker about that game, it was obvious.
morris and Edwards say hi. Sheds got dragged for trying too hard I reckon.

the claw

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 07:51:35 PM »
i voted no. we should keep rance and get frawley. its not as if we have depth in the area yet alone a current replacement for rance. i keep on saying it third tall role  for rance.
atm we are two big bodied kpds shy of what we need on the LIST. i say list opposed to  in the best 22.

i still think when looking where we are at as far as development and capable players goes we should have
2 more ruckmen  1/ junior 21 and under,  and 1/ development. 22 thru 24. making a total of 5.  imo maric 29, hampson 26, orren 31, are the only real ruckmen we have capable of holding down first ruck now or in the future. ask yourselves what should be the aim be in  3 or 4  yrs time as far as this area is concerned.

2 kpd both  with the potential to play on the  big blokes. one junior one development or early mature. these two go with chaplin whos 28 this yr , rance, grimes and possibly astbury and darrou.
what we have atm is hardly inspiring overall.

2 key forwards. 1/ in the gunston mould. 1/  in the cloke mould. could do with one at around 22 24 yrs and the other a junior.

how do we go down this path as far as type goes. easy just cut the excess flankers of which we have far too many.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 09:37:21 PM »
Are we sacking Rance based on a practice match, oh you guys

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 09:58:44 PM »
Ridiculous thread, nfi of the rules, free agency means ummm errrrr players don't traded.....they walk  ::)
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled