Author Topic: Changes for the Carlton game?  (Read 6613 times)

gerkin greg

Re: Changes for the Carlton game?
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2014, 07:00:26 PM »
Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you. Wendell is cut. Rudy is cut. Janey, you're gone. Steven, I like your hustle. That's why it was so hard to cut you.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2014, 07:06:57 PM »
Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you. Wendell is cut. Rudy is cut. Janey, you're gone. Steven, I like your hustle. That's why it was so hard to cut you.
:lol it's a real shame Steven was drafted early 2nd round and not first. Could have even been saved if he'd played like poo for another club first.  :shh
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:01:12 PM by tigs2011 »

the claw

« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2014, 08:26:23 PM »
would like to see 4 changes. see i can be optimistic.
a edwards for petterd.
knights for mcdonough
gordon for grigg or houli cant have both sheepdogs.
jackson for newman or s edwards.
very lucky ellis.

would have loved to see vickery get a bullet  put up him and play elton,   but its not practicle atm such a shame there are no real options with the talls.another howler from vickery and maybe we just bite the bullet and change things around a bit.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2014, 05:29:56 PM »
How many mins or game perecentage will ivan play forward when fit and Hampson in the 21 ?
how the hell do i know.
if i took a guess id say a fit maric would spend 60% ruck. 20% forward 20% bench
hampson would go 40% ruck 40% forwrd 20% bench. it aint hard to do. maintain a decent ruck presence maintain the third tall forward while giving both a decent break thru out.
i ask again you do understand the reasons behind why we got hampson. you do have an understanding of exactly what ivan brings to the table as a ruckman. if you asked me  id say not.

So we play two ruckman + Tyrone/jack/griff

That is very tall. Playing the above five limits our run. Ideally Hampson would be dropped?

I would say Hampson is primarily a back up ruckman playing in the twos in an ideal world. This would mean we have young kPp players Plus extra speed / midfield roations. That said I am not against two ruckman set up but unsure