Author Topic: Richmond vs Collingwood @ MCG Round 4  (Read 9978 times)

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
Re: Richmond vs Collingwood @ MCG Round 4
« Reply #225 on: April 12, 2014, 01:00:38 AM »
5 years on the list, which is enough to show your worth.

Add King, Petterd, and A Edwards to the list as well and there is a big chunk of the list in the same boat.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #226 on: April 12, 2014, 01:04:51 AM »
Grimes is the same draft as Astbury. Griffiths. Dea.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #227 on: April 12, 2014, 01:09:03 AM »
Grimes is the same draft as Astbury. Griffiths. Dea.

Out of that lot I think Griffiths and Astbury are going well, jury still out on Dea.

But the point I'm making is on those three measures, ball handling, decision making and skill execution, under pressure or in difficult conditions Grimes is clearly flawed.

He is a good spoiler and a good shut down defender and that's ok. In the right set-up that is fine and it could be for us.

But we have too many players exposed in those areas and the majority need to go.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #228 on: April 12, 2014, 08:06:16 AM »
God what a waste of time, came home last night at about 1am and watched the game. I don't know what to say...
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #229 on: April 12, 2014, 10:42:58 AM »
God what a waste of time, came home last night at about 1am and watched the game. I don't know what to say...

Good pls don't say anything

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #230 on: April 12, 2014, 11:24:56 AM »
Dermie calling houli soft via radio

Well knock me down with a feather

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #231 on: April 12, 2014, 11:28:20 AM »
Dermis calling houli soft

Well knock me down with a feather

That feather already has victims. Grigg, Ellis, Titch

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #232 on: April 12, 2014, 11:57:09 AM »

stuff off weirdo!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #233 on: April 12, 2014, 12:19:41 PM »

Lucky for me I boarded a flight to Europe just as the game started

The thing is that rebuilding word is finished in my eyes

Ask yourself this how many times have pies cats or hawks rebuilt their list in the last  15 years

Good clubs rarely do because when the chips are down they play their youngsters while we gifted games to Edwards and Grigg types

No one yo blame but ourselves

Looking forward to April 2015, the month when hardwick will see what an unemployment queue is going to look at

It's over lads don't tear up look forward to the WC as I am

Gone are the days where I take these losses to heart. We are a basket case and should be laughed at nothing else

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #234 on: April 12, 2014, 12:24:54 PM »

Lucky for me I boarded a flight to Europe just as the game started

The thing is that rebuilding word is finished in my eyes

Ask yourself this how many times have pies cats or hawks rebuilt their list in the last  15 years

Good clubs rarely do because when the chips are down they play their youngsters while we gifted games to Edwards and Grigg types

No one yo blame but ourselves

Looking forward to April 2015, the month when hardwick will see what an unemployment queue is going to look at

It's over lads don't tear up look forward to the WC as I am

Gone are the days where I take these losses to heart. We are a basket case and should be laughed at nothing else
Coaches panic and save their arses after 3 years. Same story every stuffing time. Let's find a good one and give him a 10 year deal. Wipe the poo up in the first 5 and make sure the smell is gone for the next 2-3 and by the end we might be going places.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #235 on: April 12, 2014, 12:27:02 PM »
Get Buddy to coach us. 10 mill for 9 years. Outbid the Swans. Get it done Tiges. :thumbsup

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #236 on: April 12, 2014, 12:31:56 PM »

stuff off weirdo!

Ssssssh   :shh

tony_montana

« Reply #237 on: April 12, 2014, 12:46:12 PM »
I heard Dimmas after match press conference, finally said it how it is. No more putting a positive spin on it  to sell stuffing memberships! and in the process playing us off for fools!! faced up to the truth and said it straight out, right now we are nowhere near it and we need to change things around. Well stuff me, its about time! If you did that more often you'd be surprised at how much more respect you'd get from the supporter base.

First step is admitting you have a problem, now maybe we can do something about it, but will he have the balls to drop Newman, Edwards, Grigg and Vickery?? Bring in Lennon and McDonough for a start and give them plus Arnott, Lloyd and Gordon a FAIR red hot go at it. If he did that I would back him to the hilt bc he's doing whats best for the club and looking fwd.... however....

What odds on Pettard returning and Gordon being dropped bc he had a quiet one?  ::)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #238 on: April 12, 2014, 12:58:41 PM »

What odds on Pettard returning and Gordon being dropped bc he had a quiet one?  ::)

You know what Tony. It's easy for Dimma to drop the so called list cloggers this week we are playing Brisbane. My key criteria is this win lose or draw against Brissy to keep the kids playing the following two weeks after that rather than say we are playing Hawthorn and Geelong and we needed bigger more experienced bodies and these Vickery Pettard Edwards Grigg types just get a week hiatus from the side and return back to the mediocrity. Kids will learn more playing against Hawthorn and Geelong much more than what the cloggers will. Come on Dimma mean it when you say it.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #239 on: April 12, 2014, 01:05:25 PM »
Lust cloggers have FA to do with it.

It's experienced guts who drop their heads.

That my friends, is a psyche/culture issue
Caracella and Balmey.