Author Topic: Official Round 5 team vs Brisbane  (Read 3999 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Official Round 5 team vs Brisbane
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2014, 11:37:06 PM »
Im getting to the point where I like to watch us play, but you know what, I just feel disconnected from the result. Been burnt so many times as supporters and to be frank if the players and coaches arent 110% serious why should the fans be.

The club is stuffed
Spot on. I'll watch us but I don't really care.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2014, 11:37:51 PM »
Im getting to the point where I like to watch us play, but you know what, I just feel disconnected from the result. Been burnt so many times as supporters and to be frank if the players and coaches arent 110% serious why should the fans be.

The club is stuffed

l think its time to stop throwing our money at memberships if they are not being serious
Less than 55k members next year easily.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2014, 11:41:29 PM »
best thing that could happen to this club right now is for us to lose against Brisbane so the pretenders get booted once and for all and hardwick gets through his noggin that most of his favorites are sh.ite!

No. The best thing that could happen is we win by 100+ points and get the season back on track!

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2014, 04:11:11 AM »
FFS

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2014, 06:33:50 AM »

The club is stuffed

l think its time to stop throwing our money at memberships if they are not being serious

:yep :yep :yep
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2014, 09:00:35 AM »
I dunno why some of you blokes don't just neck yourselves and get it over with.
Sorriest bunch of pessimistic sad sacks I've ever come across in my life.
 I don't agree with our selections either. Bringing Petterd in this week pretty much sums Dimma up to me but Geez , all the sooking , crying bunnies on here are so effin embarrassing.
 ' We're stuffed '  ' I hope we lose '  ' we're the other clubs bunnies '   'I hope Mcguane kicks goals '  blah blah blah blah blah
 Seriously effing sad.

Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2014, 10:13:49 AM »
Can't believe grigg is still in.

Can't believe Petterd is in too

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2014, 10:49:02 AM »
 I don't agree with our selections either. Bringing Petterd in this week pretty much sums Dimma up to me but Geez , all the sooking , crying bunnies on here are so effin embarrassing.
 ' We're stuffed '  ' I hope we lose '  ' we're the other clubs bunnies '   'I hope Mcguane kicks goals '  blah blah blah blah blah
 Seriously effing sad.

How old are you and how much money have you put into this club over the years??

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2014, 11:02:02 AM »
 Seriously effing sad.

I'll answer for him. He's in his 40's and has been a member for a long time. Attends most games.

Show some respect. You'd do well not to question him again

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2014, 11:24:50 AM »
 Seriously effing sad.

I'll answer for him. He's in his 40's and has been a member for a long time. Attends most games.

Show some respect. You'd do well not to question him again

Blow me. I will question who I want!!!

"Rucks:

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2014, 11:30:44 AM »
Back to the topic ppl!

Rampstar

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2014, 11:42:01 AM »
best thing that could happen to this club right now is for us to lose against Brisbane so the pretenders get booted once and for all and hardwick gets through his noggin that most of his favorites are sh.ite!

No. The best thing that could happen is we win by 100+ points and get the season back on track!

beating up a bunch of kids in brisbane is in no way going to get us on track itll just set us up for a belting against the better sides in the weeks ahead.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2014, 11:47:55 AM »
Brown and McG will carve up our horrible defence. Will kick 9-10 between them
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2014, 11:49:25 AM »

I actually agree, we can still save our current list and keep top 6 a target for the next few years if we make the right calls. We'd need something to seriously change for us to make top 6 this year but looking beyond that we cull our pretenders and C Grade list cloggers than we can still aim for that achievement. A loss to Brisbane and a few 'favourites' being scapegoated would benefit the club. Winning and then getting thumped by Hawks and Geelong will just prove our fears that the list has been compiled by depth of C Graders and all together equals a middle of the road club that can't compete with a premiership contender.

Still want us to win, but would want us to win with the likes of Arnot, Lennon, Ellis, Conca, Miles, Lloyd, blokes under 24-25 taking apart a wounded team rather than a bunch of one way runners who are post 25 in Grigg, Petterd, Edwards etc. tapping up their value to the coaching staff.
ah a poster after me heart. someone who recognises the need to take a step backward to go forward in the future.  if we are not to become a basket case very quickly this needs to happen. we have to recognise and acknowledge where the list at and bloody do something about it.  pretending we are better than we are will only cause long term grief.
how hard is it to say yep the list isnt where we thought it needed to be and we mat have to take a step back to address this.

Wallace mk2

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2014, 12:47:32 PM »

The club is stuffed
Spot on. I'll watch us but I don't really care.

Hard to be all that enthusiastic watching the likes of Grigg, Edwards, Houli, Foley, Newman, Hackson, Hamspud etc plod around for the umpteenth time serving up the same old mediocrity over and over again.  None represent a a future, let alone a bright one. Add to that stars like Riewoldt, Cotchin & Martin should now be established but are getting dragged down and our soft, unaccountable gamestyle. Win or lose if we were at least blooding more kids it would be far more interesting & exciting to watch.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.