Author Topic: Next Two Weeks - SHOW US  (Read 2305 times)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Next Two Weeks - SHOW US
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 10:48:21 AM »
Astbury:  Must claim a big scalp out of the next two games, he needs to silence their best forward.

Astbury thrashed Cloke only two weeks ago

Cloke was out of form, but yes he did beat him, let's see how he goes against Breust, if he keeps him quiet then yes, he is on the improve.
lol, like astbury will play on 5"4 breust, try gunston for size partner, he 'll beat him like he did last year :clapping
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2014, 01:53:59 PM »
SHOW US how you play on the midgets Astbury.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2014, 02:19:45 PM »
SHOW US how you play on the midgets Astbury.
Why would we play a 6"5 defender on a midget ...rather than gunston, hale or roughead  ::)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 03:16:02 PM »
I'd have Grimes on Gunston, Astbury on Roughead, and Newman or Morrie on Breust.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 03:21:22 PM »
Morris normally goes to riloi  :shh

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 03:43:35 PM »
Of late I'm more worried about Bradley Hill than Rioli. The kid is bloody everywhere. Turning out to be a better player than his Brother.

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2014, 04:06:54 PM »
The Hawks have so many potential game breakers its impossible to stop all of them for the entire game, more a case of controlling possession ourselves so they have less time with the ball. If they are on song on the day then our defenders will be powerless to do anything and if that happens then it could be 100+. Think the first 15-20 of the first quarter will tell the tale, cannot afford to have a sluggish start against these guys, game will be gone by halftime.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2014, 04:17:43 PM »
We need to get off to a good start for sure, if we can win the clearances i50s and jack and dusty kick 8-10 between them, we ll win this  :shh

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2014, 04:27:09 PM »
U guys are deluded.

Caracella and Balmey.

the claw

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2014, 07:42:59 PM »
reckon astbury should get roughhead, grimes to gunston, the big soft one chappy should get hale and mcevoy when forward.
morris to rioli. vlastuin to bruest would really like a super quick medium sized defender with good skills who makes good decisions to to rebound and apply pressure down there. if fit reckon deledio to puopolo would do,
its time to lock lids up in a room with nothing but tackle bags. really is time for him to become the hunter instead of the hunted and become super accountable.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2014, 07:47:20 PM »
We need to get off to a good start for sure, if we can win the clearances i50s and jack and dusty kick 8-10 between them, we ll win this  :shh

Whoa. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2014, 07:48:49 PM »
reckon astbury should get roughhead, grimes to gunston, the big soft one chappy should get hale and mcevoy when forward.
morris to rioli. vlastuin to bruest would really like a super quick medium sized defender with good skills who makes good decisions to to rebound and apply pressure down there. if fit reckon deledio to puopolo would do,
its time to lock lids up in a room with nothing but tackle bags. really is time for him to become the hunter instead of the hunted and become super accountable.

Agreed, claws on fire.  :thumbsup
To the doubters, yep you might be right but the real losers post on here saying I told you so.
Why not post your misery about life in the 50:50 column of the Hun with all the other sorry ass wipes who hate their life  ;D
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2014, 09:29:02 PM »

I'd just be happy to get Lids back on the park. We really need him for this game

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2014, 09:30:27 PM »
Good match ups claw.  Hope Dimma reads this forum! ;D
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2014, 09:57:37 PM »
^ theres so many of these threads I dont know where to post anymore  :lol
Werent we 3-3 after six rounds last year? If we're one game behind last year its frustrating but they need to keep persevering. Club probably expected to be 4-1 currently  :-\
Until its mathematically impossible then im not throwing the towel in  :gotigers

Where are all these threads about the next TWO WEEKS.????

Sorry for the delay, I actually agree with a number of your points  :thumbsup
Its not the 2 weeks or the content of this thread, imo there are sooo many threads created after a bad loss or form slump that I just dont see why it cant be merged with one of the other "the sky is falling threads"
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S