Author Topic: Selected team for Round 18  (Read 1226 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Selected team for Round 18
« on: August 02, 2007, 05:30:59 PM »
In:  B. Deledio, G. Tivendale, A. Graham

Out:  A. Krakouer, A. Pattison, K. Moore

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Selected team for Round 18
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 05:34:06 PM »
The selected squad for Round 18 is:

B:    J. King      W. Thursfield       J. Bowden
HB: A. Raines       G. Polak          C. Newman
C:  R. Tambling    B. Deledio        D. Connors
HF: K. Pettifer     C. Hughes       S. Edwards
F:   N. Brown      J. Riewoldt     M. Richardson
R: T. Simmonds    K. Johnson     N. Foley
Int: S. Tuck, A. Graham, L. McGuane, G. Tivendale

Emg: D. Jackson, K. Moore, A. Pattison

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 05:36:12 PM »
Geelong’s team

B: Darren Milburn – Matthew Scarlett – David Johnson
HB: Andrew Mackie – Matthew Egan – Tom Harley
C: Joel Corey – Jimmy Bartel – David Wojcinski
HF: James Kelly – Cameron Mooney – Joel Selwood
F: Steve Johnson – Brad Ottens – Mathew Stokes
Foll: Mark Blake – Cameron Ling – Gary Ablett
Int: Nathan Ablett, Shannon Byrnes, Josh Hunt, Steven King
Emerg: Charlie Gardiner, Kane Tenace, Travis Varcoe

In: Stephen King
Out: Corey Enright

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 05:50:05 PM »
Might not please everyone  ;D but no surprises with those changes. Patto given a rest.

You never really take notice of paper line-ups but it's hard not to notice Richo named in a FP and a listed spine of the future - Thursty, Polak, Lids, Clever and Jack  :thumbsup.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 06:07:35 PM »
*Wait for X*

X!!!!!  Just neutralise the Tiv in against Schulz not getting a look in.  ;)

Dont mind the change, although I would think Lids will make way for Jacko.

Why would we let Lids play in a slogfest where his hand will be under much more danger than usual?
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 06:15:46 PM »
*Wait for X*

X!!!!!  Just neutralise the Tiv in against Schulz not getting a look in.  ;)

Dont mind the change, although I would think Lids will make way for Jacko.

Why would we let Lids play in a slogfest where his hand will be under much more danger than usual?

its bloody pathertic! tiv has got nothing to offer the rfc now or in the future! f him off immediately

who gives a rats clacker that he played ok in the vfl. what about casserly, why cant they debut 2 kids this week, the nagpies are not afraid to debut more than one kid a game

why punish krak!!! sure he played a pathetic game , but he was no worse than richo!!! richo was sh it!!! and has been for a month or more now!!!

so tivendale can go to coburg for a week , play ok, and get elevated again, and jay schulz does not get the same treatment!!! aaaaaaaaaah tivendale must have worne his knee pads when he went to discuss this weeks team in terrys solarium room, no wonder terrys eyes look like they are popping out and that tivs teeth are so white!!!!

now im not saying krak deserves a game, he dosnt, but neither does sugar, richo and tuck! but its just the same old bs week in week out, terry has no balls and is too scared to make the tuff and right decisions. for the rfc;s sake, i really hope tibs does a knee real bad this week! if thats what it has to take to make the decision of not playing him easier so be it, at least terry will be ok, because it woudl be tivs knee injured , not his jaw!!!!!

go cats!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 06:21:23 PM »
didnt terry say, that if any kid is showing equal or better form than a senior player , then the kid will get the nod first !!!

TERRY WALLACE YOU TALK poo AND CAN GET F@#KED

RICHO has been out of form for most the yr, esp the last month! yet he is still in the team. jay kicked a few last week, richo 0! terry u r a liar

Tiv, another bs joke, casserley is showing good and better form thah tivs, yet tivs still gets the not

terry wallace u r fos

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 06:25:01 PM »
onya tivvers! 200 games in 2008.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 06:27:44 PM »
You wouldn't wish injury let alone serious injury on anyone. Tivs doesn't choose the team either. At least Tivs (as well as Krak) didn't retire after being dropped back to Coburg thinking he was too good for VFL level even though he is :whistle.

Cass was on Brett Voss initially last week then was moved according to McRae. Sounds as though he didn't have the game to earn promotion although he is close. Hopefully he stars against the Cats' seconds and comes in against the Pies next week.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 08:25:25 PM »
You wouldn't wish injury let alone serious injury on anyone. Tivs doesn't choose the team either. At least Tivs (as well as Krak) didn't retire after being dropped back to Coburg thinking he was too good for VFL level even though he is :whistle.

Cass was on Brett Voss initially last week then was moved according to McRae. Sounds as though he didn't have the game to earn promotion although he is close. Hopefully he stars against the Cats' seconds and comes in against the Pies next week.

i have had 3 knree recos, draga 2, cogs 2, richo 1, surely tivers is allowed to have 1 too!

if he makes 200 , would have to be the softest and worst player in history to reach that ,

if terry thinks he is so good and worthy let him tag gary ablet jnr and see how good he is! surely with his experience, elite skills and running ability he will keep gazza quiet lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 09:00:24 PM »
I cannot believe Geelong bought back King - do they want to give us some hope  :rollin

As for the RFC changes -

xXx - seriuosly, I know you want Tiv gone and that's Ok but if you are going to get rid of him you'll have more chance of getting something decent for him if he running around in the AFL. I am sure Sheeds would have him at Melbourne  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 02:40:24 PM »
browny points for leaving hughes, connors, riewoldt and etc in the team  :clapping

MASSIVE CROSS for bringing in Tivvers  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Dead wood like him is holding this club down

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 03:09:43 PM »
I cannot believe Geelong bought back King - do they want to give us some hope  :rollin

As for the RFC changes -

xXx - seriuosly, I know you want Tiv gone and that's Ok but if you are going to get rid of him you'll have more chance of getting something decent for him if he running around in the AFL. I am sure Sheeds would have him at Melbourne  :thumbsup

thats fine wp, send him off to melb with sheeds, melb are happy to have soft players on their list!

pick 100 would be better than tiv, as i said a million times over , he cannot improve, has nothing to offer and is taking the spot of a developing youngster

same goes for richo and sugar!

this is not how one rebuilds by continually playing duds who are way past there best and have no improvement in them. none at all