Author Topic: Spud copping it over his treatment of Tuck by the boys on Triple M  (Read 2028 times)

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
lmfaoooo!

Did anyone hear it before the game? Around 1 o'clock.

James Brayshaw and Brian Taylor were hanging it on him big time, asking him if Tuck gave him the arrs when he came down to the club during the week and whether there was any animosity on Tuck's part.

roflmfaoooo! They also read out Tuck's words from the paper where he was saying Frawley didn't rate him at all, basically implying that he had NFI and how he nearly ruined his career.  :rollin  :rollin  :rollin

It was great, absolutely sprung on him. When Danny was replying in his usual mumbling babble the boys started saying that he is getting flustered, losing his cool and that tensions were still surrounding the situation.

Spud was trying to deny it all but was made to look like a dill. Poor bloke.

He admitted that he underplayed Tuck, even though he was injured and thought his form wasn't that good, but he said he shook Tuck's hand when he went to the club and he held no grudges. 

I wish they'd lay into him over his treatment of Knights. Wanted to get rid of him and kept clowns like Andrew Mills, Adam Houlihan, Craig Biddiscombe and Clinton King whilst he drafted the likes of Nicholls, Fleming and Blumfield  :help  :help  :help Knights was shot but for crying out loud look at the duds they kept ahead of him!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 03:26:40 AM by JohnF »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Spud copping it over his treatment of Tuck by the boys on Triple M
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 04:28:35 AM »
LOL.

Poor guy. The case for Spud's defence didn't stand a chance lol. You'd bet they'll get stuck into Spud again if Tuck wins the B&F this year ;).

Thankfully Spud and his "ways" at the RFC are now ancient history  :thumbsup.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 08:13:31 PM »
dont feel sorry for spud, is is a effing d head!!! and deserves all the poo he gets! i cant wait to see him holidaying at his inlaws house in portalington again this summer ! as the past summers i will get into his head again! i have had many verbals with him in the past and i cant wait til one dauy it may get physical. every body gets sucked into what a gr8 bloke he is and he is a mans man and wears his heart on his sleave bs!! wrong! he is a 2 faced mf! he is a selfish stuck up know it all! he is a bungaree spud and thats it1 was an overrated footballer, played in poo teams all his life and wore bloody sfc socks under his tiger gear when coaching!!! f him  and when ever any tiger sees him they should all remind him waht a pathetic man he is!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 08:29:22 PM »
The MMM boys asked Spud who he'll be barracking for next week. He predictably said the Saints as that was who he played and got blood on the jumper for and where his heart is.

He's thankfully no longer at Richmond so there's no point getting wound up over him anymore.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 11:53:39 AM »
dont feel sorry for spud, is is a effing d head!!! and deserves all the pooh he gets! i cant wait to see him holidaying at his inlaws house in portalington again this summer ! as the past summers i will get into his head again! i have had many verbals with him in the past and i cant wait til one dauy it may get physical. every body gets sucked into what a gr8 bloke he is and he is a mans man and wears his heart on his sleave bs!! wrong! he is a 2 faced mf! he is a selfish stuck up know it all! he is a bungaree spud and thats it1 was an overrated footballer, played in pooh teams all his life and wore bloody sfc socks under his tiger gear when coaching!!! f him  and when ever any tiger sees him they should all remind him waht a pathetic man he is!

X-CITED, stop being evasive and tell us how you really feel about Spud.  ;) :rollin

letsgetiton!

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 12:31:46 PM »
sory folks, i just cant stand the bloke and hate him with a passion!!!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 12:59:31 PM »
sory folks, i just cant stand the bloke and hate him with a passion!!!

Really?

I must have missed that bit :lol ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Roar

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • Tigers to thrive in 2005
    • www.yellowandbBlack.info/ - Where true Tigers Roar
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 01:41:25 PM »
Mashed potato, mashed potato he must be the white wiggle. Good onya Spud stick with the Saints we don't give a crap, good riddance.   
GO TIGES !!!                   Roar

Ox

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 04:33:08 PM »
dont feel sorry for spud, is is a effing d head!!! and deserves all the pooh he gets! i cant wait to see him holidaying at his inlaws house in portalington again this summer ! as the past summers i will get into his head again! i have had many verbals with him in the past and i cant wait til one dauy it may get physical. every body gets sucked into what a gr8 bloke he is and he is a mans man and wears his heart on his sleave bs!! wrong! he is a 2 faced mf! he is a selfish stuck up know it all! he is a bungaree spud and thats it1 was an overrated footballer, played in pooh teams all his life and wore bloody sfc socks under his tiger gear when coaching!!! f him  and when ever any tiger sees him they should all remind him waht a pathetic man he is!

I feel Xactly the same on this issue. :shh

letsgetiton!

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 05:18:56 PM »

I feel Xactly the same on this issue. :shh

we may not get on and agree at times  ;D but in the end we are true faithful tigers , something spud will never be!!!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 06:27:51 PM »
Looks like Spud might get a gig as general secretary at the U.N.  ;)

A message from the new capital of the world Bungaree - "Yeah nah peoples of the world, stick fat and everything will be cherry ripe. Peace isn't far away but we've still got a long way to go"   ;D.

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 07:34:58 PM »
Good, everyone knows Frawley screwed Tuck around last season in a major way!

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 01:43:22 AM »
Looks like Spud might get a gig as general secretary at the U.N.  ;)

A message from the new capital of the world Bungaree - "Yeah nah peoples of the world, stick fat and everything will be cherry ripe. Peace isn't far away but we've still got a long way to go"   ;D.

:rollin