Author Topic: Round 12 - Your final predictions?  (Read 1817 times)

Jackstar is back!!!

Re: Round 12 - Your final predictions?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »
Tiges will win by 6 goals

Bang !!!!
Go Tiges
Will win by 10 at this rate

Ive recently tried to give the benefit of the doubt to you, but, you are an absolute idiot and the most clueless fool ever to wear our colours.

Shame on your ignorance

I wasn't out there playing and I ain't the coach
Had $100 of my hard earned at the $6.50 to be in front at half time and end of game
Club should sack Hardwick tomorrow
You can't play like superstars for the first half and disappear for the second half
Tonight was a disgrace

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 11:22:55 PM »
Tiges will win by 6 goals

Bang !!!!
Go Tiges
Will win by 10 at this rate

Ive recently tried to give the benefit of the doubt to you, but, you are an absolute idiot and the most clueless fool ever to wear our colours.

Shame on your ignorance

I wasn't out there playing and I ain't the coach
Had $100 of my hard earned at the $6.50 to be in front at half time and end of game
Club should sack Hardwick tomorrow
You can't play like superstars for the first half and disappear for the second half
Tonight was a disgrace

The fact they disappeared screams players not coach does it not?

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2014, 11:52:02 PM »
Coach

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2014, 12:00:24 AM »
Disagree

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2014, 12:07:07 AM »
I think the game is beyond the simplicities of having good players on the park.

You need some direction to send these players in. They obviously had good direction from the start of the game. Any decent coach will be able to send a group of decent players in the same direction from the start of a game. Its when things are challenging is when the leadership of the group the mentality of the group and the guile of the coaching staff all stand up.

After half time, blind Freddy could have seen that North were going to come out hard at us. They sent Thompson to Martin, they subbed out Daw and brought on more run. They spread there players, tried to go away from man on man and backed their fitness against ours and rolled the dice with uncontested ball. Have a look at the tape they have numbers everywhere and they cut us to pieces with hand balls and minimised stoppages. Didn't help with umpires pinging every 2nd tackle as holding the ball.

They had a trip to WA last week and were the fitter team at the final bell. Speaks volumes.

Not fit enough, not enough leadership on field and not enough direction from the coaching box with absolutely no plan b or momemntum contigency plan. Which is a disgrace especially after our failure to deal with momentum swings in the Elim final last year. Any coaching staff worth their weight would have highlighted that as a key area to never ever ever let happen again. Bomber Thompson loses to Hawthorn in the 07 GF, tells the players to never lose to that mob again. Not difficult, bit of mentality.

Patheic
Go Tigers!

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2014, 12:15:37 AM »
Why the didn't put numbers back in the 3rd quarter is beyond belief

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2014, 12:23:21 AM »
Why the didn't put numbers back in the 3rd quarter is beyond belief

Why didn't our "leaders" actually lead. Why didn't they do something (anything) to try and stem the flow

Why did I bother going

Why, why, why

So many "whys"

Players as much to blame as the coach, no leadership last night

When the momentum swung and we were hit with a tsunami, not one leader stood up.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2014, 12:38:00 AM »
WP, I question the club in "Why don't our leaders know how to lead?"

Anyone can have a captaincy badge or the 'wank' that is leadership group and talk to the group at half time and talk to the media etc. but if you don't walk the walk then no one will listen or follow your directions.

Where are the opportunities for our 'leaders' to improve their leadership skills? Any decent business will invest money and time into PD for leaders in a company. What is the RFC doing to make our leaders better?

We have bugger all leadership and just expect our 'seasoned' players to be leaders? How about given them some tools to help them, because currently they have bugger all.
Go Tigers!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2014, 12:58:41 AM »
Even the grant we got from the govt seems token.
Built the ME Bank Centre for what? They've learnt nothing and they'll learn nothing.
Should've put 20 million into other sporting projects.
Didn't need to ramp up our facilities and headquarters when we were getting the same results in the squaller we were in before.

RFC. Forever disappointing. Always Token.®©™

The Skata Cycle. 32 years and counting. Plop Plop Plop. ®©™

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2014, 02:45:31 AM »
Anyone see - I forget who it was....King maybe - taking the pee out of that swinging bag contraption we use at training to simulate bumps and tackles?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.