Author Topic: Crowds  (Read 5802 times)

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Crowds
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2014, 02:22:18 PM »
I no longer go, pulled the plug about 5-6 weeks ago. Its not bc of the losses, hell Ive been going for 20+ years win lose or draw, mainly to watch us lose so its not that.

I simply don't like how they're taking the pee. If they admitted their wrongs and were working towards rectifying it, I wouldn't have a problem and would support them. But the msg coming out of the club is how dare anyone question their decision making and the direction taken by the club. IE Dimmas response to the Hampson and soft statements from the media. The Maric mismanagement, the obvious lack of conditioning in the playing group. Our drafting philosophy last draft. Get stuffed

Gee l was waiting for you to say the game style.  :lol

tony_montana

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »
I no longer go, pulled the plug about 5-6 weeks ago. Its not bc of the losses, hell Ive been going for 20+ years win lose or draw, mainly to watch us lose so its not that.

I simply don't like how they're taking the pee. If they admitted their wrongs and were working towards rectifying it, I wouldn't have a problem and would support them. But the msg coming out of the club is how dare anyone question their decision making and the direction taken by the club. IE Dimmas response to the Hampson and soft statements from the media. The Maric mismanagement, the obvious lack of conditioning in the playing group. Our drafting philosophy last draft. Get stuffed

I can add that in if it makes you happy? - but that's a by product of the way they're travelling atm.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2014, 02:51:14 PM »

I can add that in if it makes you happy? - but that's a by product of the way they're travelling atm.

watching the Saints playing the Cats. The Saints are playing the exact football at this minute its like watching Richmond. l'm about to change to Foxsport 3  ;D

tony_montana

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2014, 02:57:37 PM »
 ;D  Got the brother in law and his wife coming over shortly, bloody pies supporter so we'll be watching fox sports 3. Good thing is he's given up trying to bait me about the tiges

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2014, 03:00:37 PM »
How true
Are you over it yet or still holding a grudge a la KB?

:cheers

I go every week - 3121 member for past 5 years
Watch the reserves where ever possible
Drop into training
Go to functions and are attending players fund raiser in 2 weeks
Do you ?

Nope, I work for a living, was at work all day yesterday.

Sitting at my desk and working at the moment (at least trying to anyway)

:lol

But you didn't answer my question.

Never doubted your passion for the club just your lack of love for the administration.

:cheers

I have and will continue to disagree and vent as you would know .i am 100% not happy in the way this circus has been run as long as this site has been running for
It's mistake after mistake
Who ever signed off on Dimmas extension of contract must be on drugs

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2014, 03:02:20 PM »
;D  Got the brother in law and his wife coming over shortly, bloody pies supporter so we'll be watching fox sports 3. Good thing is he's given up trying to bait me about the tiges

just drink real quick, he will fade away during the game like most big mouthed Collingwood supporters  ;D

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2014, 03:06:09 PM »
Clear message from Richmond fans.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2014, 03:18:12 PM »

I had lunch with two brother n laws of mine. One an Essendon fan one a Collingwood one. I distracted both by talking about the Greece result which obviously affected us all and then I started with ASADA references equating to Colombia on my Essendon one getting the Collingwood one involved. Went down on my behalf sweetly like my latte and home made tiramisu. Thank you very much and go Dees and Dogs. ;D

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2014, 03:26:50 PM »
I can wholly understand why people stopped going weeks or years ago.
I don't know why I go. I guess out of habit and with reference to home games with a reserved seat the people you sit next two and the footy kinship we all have. Must say the second level of the Olympic Stand N53 and pretty much N49-57 was quite threadbare compared to other weeks with whole rows empty.

The members and fans have voted with their feet and have had enough.
As for me well, I'll still continue to go don't know why as WP states, I have no reason to given the grief they have given me over the years. Maybe its selfish on my part just to say to family and friends I still go and aint a fairweather fan or I've paid good money for my reserved seat and 3121 membership and I'm going to use it. Whatever it is I'm doing it for myself and I'm entitled to be selfish and bag the club gleefully given the effort I make and many others on here have made. :thumbsup

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2014, 03:40:35 PM »
I can wholly understand why people stopped going weeks or years ago.
I don't know why I go. I guess out of habit and with reference to home games with a reserved seat the people you sit next two and the footy kinship we all have. Must say the second level of the Olympic Stand N53 and pretty much N49-57 was quite threadbare compared to other weeks with whole rows empty.

The members and fans have voted with their feet and have had enough.
As for me well, I'll still continue to go don't know why as WP states, I have no reason to given the grief they have given me over the years. Maybe its selfish on my part just to say to family and friends I still go and aint a fairweather fan or I've paid good money for my reserved seat and 3121 membership and I'm going to use it. Whatever it is I'm doing it for myself and I'm entitled to be selfish and bag the club gleefully given the effort I make and many others on here have made. :thumbsup

The club that keeps giving.

Gigantor

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2014, 03:48:43 PM »
I concur your sentiments Don

Rampstar

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2014, 04:10:50 PM »
the supporters have been duped. pure and simple as that. thats why the supporters are staying away and thats why they will stau away in droves now, they took our money and brought in crap footballers, they took our money and laughed at us, now we're laughing at them and the players who play. they dont deserve anything from us, Richmond supporters are dropping off everywhere, speaking to a relative last night supported richmond for 45 years and now has absolutely no interest in the club, using his own words he simply said they can "get stuffed" maybe the supporters will come back when the club becomes a professional outfit and not some clown infested dump for brainless and gutless footballers and hopeless administrators taking the pee out of the supporters until then the club will find that crowds will be lower and future membership will be hit, they can also take their fighting fund and stick it up their arses, Im not giving them anymore money to waste on hacks they recruit from other clubs and to be honest Im happy Ive reached this conclusion why should I feel bad for those twits as the relative said they can get stuffed now coz thats what they been telling us for 34 years.  ;D

Gigantor

« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2014, 04:18:31 PM »
Ramps we all seem on the same page on this one.Now what do we(the punters) want to see from the RFC going forward?

Rampstar

« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2014, 04:26:38 PM »
I want to see changes in list management and by that giving it to someone who knows what theyre doing

I want to see changes in the fitness personnel at the club

I want to see changes in the recruiting area personnel with new people from a successful AFL background involved

I want to see all assistant coaches changed except for Mark Williams (the ex Port coach) can stay

I want to see an independent review of the entire club performed by someone with AFL experience but who has nothing to do with Richmond at the moment.

I want to see at least a "no sacred cows" policy invoked on players. I dont give a stuff if Newman wants to play next year, he should retire or be retired or he should play for someone else. Not at Richmond.

I want to see at least 10 changes to the list with at least 6 young players drafted.

I want to see a superstar being recruited into  Richmond so at least the supporters have something to watch even when we lose, In the past we had Richo now we have zero.

I want them to cut the spin in general, I dont want any emails from Hardwick about how a game was played out

I dont want to see bruise free gutless football, and I dont want to see any players play who pull out of contests or hear footsteps or who have no idea how to play the game

I want them to be honest and admit they got it mightily wrong and I want them to apologise to us all for duping us and taking the pee out of us.

And thats just the start!  ;D

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2014, 04:31:43 PM »
I want to see changes in list management and by that giving it to someone who knows what theyre doing

I want to see changes in the fitness personnel at the club

I want to see changes in the recruiting area personnel with new people from a successful AFL background involved

I want to see all assistant coaches changed except for Mark Williams (the ex Port coach) can stay

I want to see an independent review of the entire club performed by someone with AFL experience but who has nothing to do with Richmond at the moment.

I want to see at least a "no sacred cows" policy invoked on players. I dont give a stuff if Newman wants to play next year, he should retire or be retired or he should play for someone else. Not at Richmond.

I want to see at least 10 changes to the list with at least 6 young players drafted.

I want to see a superstar being recruited into  Richmond so at least the supporters have something to watch even when we lose, In the past we had Richo now we have zero.

I want them to cut the spin in general, I dont want any emails from Hardwick about how a game was played out

I dont want to see bruise free gutless football, and I dont want to see any players play who pull out of contests or hear footsteps or who have no idea how to play the game

I want them to be honest and admit they got it mightily wrong and I want them to apologise to us all for duping us and taking the pee out of us.

And thats just the start!  ;D

We're sounding more and more like Veruka's every day. ;D

Where has that carefree she'll be right attitude gone? :help